Chapter Two!

Izuku sat in his room, typing on his computer. He's sliding computer from computer, on his swivel chair. He is just bored so he's been hacking into the government's wanted criminals that is a major case.

He's trying to get information on a criminal who leaves his victims with a paper with lip print. He/she couldn't be identified as he/she wore hoods.

The only thing that the government saw is white hair, that's all. Izuku hacked in easily but the information is short and not helpful at all. He thought, if only he wrote this it would have been detailed, but oh well he can't do anything about it.

After snooping around the files he finally got up and changed into his suit, not the suit that he would wear on quirk training it's another one.

Aizawa doesn't know about this night job that he has, only Haily and Carlos as they are in this job aswell.

He stood infront of his full body mirror, his black shirt under his black leather jacket, his shiny but flexible jeans, his gloves tight on his hands, and his gas mask similar to his mask on his hero suit but much more enhanced.

He felt his phone vibrate inside his jackets pocket, he pulled it out to see his boss calling.

"Shadow, I know you hacked into the Government's Files ... Again."

Izuku chuckled at that, he knew his boss would find out.

"Yeah, I know."

His boss sighed in the other line. He can't help but laugh at her, she couldn't say no to izuku even if she wanted to.

"Okay fine, I'll give you that case."

Izuku grins, "How much?"

"Find the criminal tonight, don't kill them. Once you get to there try to make them unconscious and drop the criminal infront of the police department. Fight if needed but kill? No."

Before he could talk again she said, "20,000 Dollars."

Izuku's eyes shines, that's okay for him. Atleast he could donate half of it to orphanages.

"Deal."

Izuku sat on top of a motel. Waiting for his target to show up. How does he know that the criminal would show up here you may ask?

It's because the criminals killing pattern, they usually goes to kill behind alleys like behind this motel. The criminals victims are killed in alleys that are not too close but not too far from where they killed someone.

Izuku marked where the criminal killed victims and found its web like pattern, and the last alley where it's mostly likely where they would kill someone again. The center of the web.

It's been three hours, it's now 1:24AM. Izuku yawned, getting bored but is still alert.

A few minutes later he heard heals clicking against the cemented floor. He looked down to see a woman with white long hair, she's shorter than him by a foot. She pulled out a hoodie out of her bag, looking around her as if making sure that there is no one there.

She puts it on and dropped her bag on the floor beside her who's leaning against the wall, waiting for her next victim.

Soon after, a drunk dude walked in the alley. Stumbling from left to right he couldn't even walk straight anymore.

Izuku saw her got up from leaning on the wall, quietly approaching the drunk man. Izuku chose to observe, he knew the girl won't attack the man anytime soon.

The girl stopped infront of the man, "Enjoyed the night out, Mr. Hugo?" She said in a low cold voice.

The man looked up at her, startled he stumbled back falling on his back.

"N-no! You're a-already d-d-dead!"

Izuku's eyes widened a little,

"No, no, I'm not." She steps forward, the man crawling back wards trying to desperately get away from the woman, "You, you killed my sister. Not only that but you and your company workers raped her!!"

Izuku can hear and feel her sadness, and Izuku could feel she's hurting from her sisters death.

She pulled out a knife ready to stab the bastard, but Izuku jumped off from the rooftop. He wouldn't want her hands painted red again, she's already done enough.

Izuku grabbed her wrist on time, the girl looked at him wide eyed. She couldn't see his face clearly because they're in the dark.

"That's enough." The girl wiggles her wrist, trying to get him off her.

The man saw this as an opportunity to escape, but before he could even run off Izuku used his quirk shadow to grab the man's feet through his shadow.

The man stumbled before his face slammed on the floor breaking his nose.

"Let go of me! I need to kill him!"

"No, you've done enough."

"No! I'm not done! I need to avenge my sister!"

By now the woman is already crying, Izuku looked at her with pity,

"What would your sister feel? How would she feel that her sister threw her future away just to kill those unworthy bastards?"

The woman fell silent, Izuku continued,

"I know how it feels to lose a sister, it's painful. And the feeling that I couldn't do anything to save her, I feel horrible. But I know revenge will never solve my sister's death."

The woman cried harder, remembering her sisters words on his.

"Revenge brings nothing but more sorrow and regret."

They both said in unison,

Izuku let her fall asleep in his arms, he began walking with his shadow dragging the man's shadow.

Using one of his quirk, he wrote the report without actually using his hands. The paper floating infront of him with the pen scribbling down on it.

He wrote the woman's situation and the old man's sin. He made sure the woman won't be treated horrible in jail.

He also wrote something for her, hoping it would make her feel better even just a little.

Dropping them off, he jumped up the three near the police department. Guarding the two as police came out to find the two unconscious.

------

Dear Readers,

Sorry! I ran out of ideas but never ever seek revenge, because not only is it bad but it only brings more sorrow and later on regret.

I learned that the sad and hard way so I am here saying to all of you, Revenge doesn't bring anything good.

I'll bring a good chapter next, so hang in there and hit me with your comments (btw the ones who commented on the last chapter, I love you all!)

From: Monstrous_Mind

------