Chapter Nine

Izuku, on the floor kneeling, was getting scolded by his boss, Tanya. She's furious, not only was he reckless in the USJ incident, he was reckless tonight too.

"How many time do I have to fucking tell you not to be reckless?" Said Tanya, having head ache.

"Tanya—" Izuku was cut off by Tanya shushing him.

"No excuses, Izuku Midoriya." Izuku's mouth clamped shut. Mike, who's listening to them, laughed loud.

"You too Mike, shut up." With that the two quiets down, Mike silently scratching his head even though Tanya couldn't see him, she knows.

"I'm sorry, Tanya." Izuku whispered, his head still facing the floor.

Tanya sighed and looked at him softly, she reached out and hugged Izuku, "it's just that.... You're like a brother to me izu."

Izuku sighed, closing his eyes, "I know...."

Izuku have to sneaked in, finally making it infront of the dorms he was about to walk in when he saw aizawa walking with coffee in hand. If he go in now he would never hear the end of aizawa's lecture so nope, not going in there.

Izuku started climbing to his window, yes, very dangerous, he know. FINALLY infront of his window, he opened it slowly, climbing in his dark room. Closing his window.

He slowly walked to his bed where he placed his clothes to change into when he gets home. He was about to take the clothes when his lights turned on.

Frozen, Izuku slowly turned around his body stiff. There stood an expressionless Bakugo, His deep red eyes staring deep in izuku's green ones.

"Oh... Hi kacchan! What'd you doing here ha!" Said Izuku, striking a pose he thought he would never do.

"I don't know, maybe ask the nerd who snuck out and worried me to death only to see him snuck in his room, by the WINDOW, and asked me what I'm fucking doing in his fucking room." Katsuki said, alarmingly calm.

"Okay, kacchan, I'm sorry!" Yelled Izuku as he ran to Katsuki's side hugging the slightly shorter male.

"What are you sorry for? You didn't snuck out right?" Sarcastically said by Katsuki.

"I'll tell you later, let me change first okay?" Izuku said, gulping nervously.

Katsuki slapped his head before silently walking to izuku's bed and lays down on his stomach huffing from worry, not anger, surprisingly.

Izuku breathed out air from relief, an angery kacchan is someone you wouldn't want to encounter.
Izuku picked up his clothes from the bottom of his bed and softly rubbed katsuki's back before walking in his bathroom.

Katsuki layed there, blushing madly. Izuku's hand on his back made it feel warm. He slapped his hands to his face then pinched his cheeks, "man up Katsuki, it's just Deku, JUST Deku. Okay, okay I'm fine and cal—"

He couldn't finish his sentence as Izuku walked out the bathroom, in his black baggy sweatpants and black tank top, showing his arms.

Katsuki who unconsciously sat up, stared shamelessly, he could feel drool attempts to roll down the side of his mouth, who wouldn't?! This motherfucker has drool worthy arm.

Izuku snapped his fingers infront of katsuki's face, effectively waking him up. The taller boy grinned secretly and decided that he would take the risk and tease teh blonde Pomeranian like boy.

"You like the view?" Said Izuku, with his own smirk.

Katsuki nodded still in daze, "yea— wait, what?! You nerd!" He was about to blow the nerds head off when the power went off.