Kidnapped

Chapter Two: Kidnapped

Izuku's POV

It's been a week since we came home from the doctors office and dad's acting really weird. Through the week dad has been drinking from a bottle and mom didn't know that because she's working at day.

Daddy don't talk to me anymore and when I go up to him to ask something he would glare at me or just stare at me and says nothing. When I ask and he doesn't answer I would just walk away from him.

And I told kacchan that I'm quirkless, at first he didn't respond but he said he would protect me. And I was really happy when I heard that.

Today mommy left early so it's just me and daddy. He was knocked out cold on the sofa with the weird labeled bottles on the table, floor and beside him.

I was just playing in my room since it's Sunday. I was bored after a few hours of playing so I walked out my room and down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I waddled to the fridge and slowly opened it looking inside to find a water bottle at the bottom of the fridge. I reach for it but before my and could even hold it k heard the front door bust open. Startled I accidentally slammed the fridge close.

I heard dad fall from the couch. I peeked behind the door and saw men in black rush in our home. They looked around as if trying to spot something or someone.

I guess they didn't find the thing they were trying to find so they walked up to my dad who's still sitting on the floor shocked.

"Where. Is. The. Boy?" The tall man growled out. Daddy didn't say anything. The mad got even more mad and punched daddy in the face.

I quickly ran infront of daddy. "S-stop! Don't hurt daddy!!"

"Oh, he decided to show up!" The men behind him laughed.

Daddy grabbed my wrist and hid me behind him. "What do you need?" Daddy coldly replies.

"The kid." The man bravely said.

Daddy got mad, he inhaled a big amount of air. Once he blew instead of air, fire is what came out of daddy's mouth.

The mens eyes widened as they step back. Daddy's fire is too hot for them, some of the men's clothes is burned up some have fire on their hair.

Daddy then backed up with me still behind him. He looks at me once them looked at the men. They were furious, they pointed their guns at daddy.

"Give us the kid and you'll live." The man now sound so scary and serious.

"No, never." The time moved so slow, the man fired his gun at daddy. My eyes widened as the bullet peirced daddy's leg.

"We won't show mercy then." The man was about to shot daddy again,

"NO! Please, I'll go."

"I-izu, no..."

I looked into dad's eyes before I show him my wide bright smile. I then out my attention back to the men.

"I'll go, take me. Leave them alone."

——————

Dear Readers,

I'll be leaving this short 'cause I'll eventually add the other details on other chapters.

And bipper4life you made my day, thank you!!

From: Monstrous_Mind

——————