Chapter Eight

"Shadow! You're acting so reckless again!!"

Izuku chuckled at him, shaking his head side to side then busting the door open.

"So, not here, huh?" He whispered, looking through the room and finding no one.

"I told you be more quiet and maybe you'll ACTUALLY get him!"

He held his finger on the device he's wearing, "oh shut up Mike, I'll get him so calm your ass down!"

'Mike' sighed through izuku's earpiece, "you make me grow white hair and I'm still 23!"

Izuku walked out the room silently walking through the next door. "Shuddup, I don't even know what you look like so how would I know?"

"On your left, there's a secret room. You figure out how to open it." Mike could be heard slurping his drink down as to not hear izuku's whine.

Izuku sighed and actually tried to open the door, a few seconds of struggle and he finally opened the secret door,

"Finally! Getting rusty, are we?"

Izuku's eyebrow twitched but ignored Mike anyway,

"Mike.... You can see this right?"

Mike stopped eating at that, "huh? What? You didn't wear the mini camera I gave you."

"Silly, open the camera."

Mike slapped his forehead and started to furiously type on his keyboard, a little later he saw what Izuku had seen.

"What.... The... Fuck?"

"Yeah, I know right. This guy is messed up."

Right before their eyes was cages with young girls huddled together, four girls on each cage.

(A/n: I feel bad! But I have to, for the plot!)

Izuku walked towards them, though the girls backed away from him.
Fear and tears in their eyes,

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm here to get you out." Izuku said softly, the image of the children in the lab flashing before his eyes.

"W-what?" The little girl with light brown hair stuttered out.

"Shh, I'll get you out. You're safe no—" Izuku was about to decode the cages when a bullet went last his head.

Izuku quickly grabbed his gun under his shirt, averting his eyes to a fat guy.
The girls squealed, scared, with tears streaming down their eyes once again.

"Mike... Unlock the cages, I'll deal with porky here." Izuku said in a low tone Mike has never heard before.
Shivers ran down Mike's spine as he quickly worked on his computer.

Izuku took a step closer to the pig— I mean man, with his eyes glowing toxic green.

's-shit! What did I get my self into...?!'
The man 'bravely' raised his gun directed to izuku's head.

Which made the green eyed boy snicker, what a pussy.

"Don't get any closer, boy! Or else—"

"Or else what?"

Izuku's eyes glows even more, his grin getting bigger. He absolutely hates slave traders or those who bought 'slaves' just to entertain them.

"I-I'll shoot y-you! I'm not k-kidding."
The man's grip on the gun tightens as he placed his index finger on the trigger.

"Please don't kill him, Izuku." Mike whispered as he hopelessly stared from izuku's mini camera.

"When did that happen, Mike?" Izuku raised his gun.

"Five months ago..?" Izuku shrugged, "I didn't kill him, Mike. He's breathing!" Mike grumbled, "breathing? He died after a few minutes when you drowned him in the pool!" Izuku pouted, "he deserves it, hitting his wife, abusing his daughter, she was 6 for heaven's sake, and his son basically ran to our agency to save the girls!"

Mike didn't answer for awhile, "okay fine, you win. He deserves it."

Izuku smiled, making the man infront of him more paler than he was minutes ago.

It wasn't a creepy smile, it just sent shivers.

In a blink of an eye, Izuku vanished from where he was standing at.
The man looked anywhere frantically, panic shoots through his every cell.

"Show yourself, coward!" The man then shoots everywhere, not minding the little girls.

But every bullet didn't land on the girls, some of it slashed in half while the other half was sent back to him.

With a bullet wound on both of his legs and his arm, the man fell down on his knees.

Izuku appears infront of him, his katana on the man's neck. His smile long gone,

"Idiot.... The children would have been shot, you're really an idiot. Only thinking about yourself." His katanas blade touching the man's neck drawing blood.

The man snickered, his ugly wrinkled face showing his sick smirk.

"I don't care...! They are better off dead anyways, useless piece of shits! They can't even do one thing right!
Useless people like them should just die. They can't properly serve the men who payed for them! I wasted my money on them—" the man didn't finish his sentence due to me feeling bad to what he's saying—

Izuku cuts the man off and shoved his katana on his neck. His toxic green eyes glaring daggers, if glares could kill the pig would have been dead by now.

"Disgusting .... You, I hate you. I hate those people who are like you.... All you guys think about is money, power, pride, not thinking about those people who you're stomping on.  You are a disgusting piece of garbage in this society, an asshole who deserves to serve in jail forever.
I won't kill you, you'll rot in hell anyway so why not make it more ... Painful."

Mike shivers from izuku's words, he knew him enough that he knows Izuku will stick to what he said, making the man's life a living hell.

Inferno, the jail made by their agency. There Izuku is known to be a devil on punishing people who hasn't change through their Five Years in Jail.

He'll give you Five Years to change, and if a stubborn prisoner doesn't he puts them in a hell of a training with him.

He'll make them face Crocodiles, swim in with sharks, run from tigers, climb on trees to get away from the angry monkeys, yes, that exists in the jail.

Inferno is a special one, the government agrees to it obviously, and Izuku gained half of the control over there for Two Years now. And so far only eleven prisoners disobey the rules and hasn't changed for five years, izuku gave them hell, yes.

"You belong to inferno, placed second from the last floor. You're gonna have so much fun, I know."

——————

Dear Readers,

Ohayo~! This chapter is just an idea that flowed through my mind so here it is!

FEEDBACKS PLEASE!

I honestly love to read your comments, it made me laugh and motivated though writers block held me back (-_-)7

Point out anything that I wrote wrong and I'll try not to make that mistake on other chapters again.

From: Monstrous_Mind

——————