Chapter Thirteen

Both of them walked to the entrance, a muscular bald bouncer guarding the door. Izuku stopped in front of him with Katsuki clinging on his left arm.

"Stop, this is a VIP party." The bald man said snickering, he's never seen izuku enter before.

Izuku sighed, digging his hand in his pocket. He smirked as he pulled out a golden card. The man's eyes widens as he stepped aside immediately opening the door for them.

Katsuki scoffed, "Mind your tone next time." Izuku was shocked at how soft katsukis voice is.

"You never told me you can do that." Izuku whispered to katsuki. The latter giggled as if izuku said something funny, he pinched izuku's side, "oh shut it."

Izuku shook his head as he and katsuki stepped inside. They were greeted by fancy colors and shining guests.

Katsuki squinted his eyes, "they're too shiny." Izuku chuckled, "what'd you expect? They're wearing glittery dresses and golden jewelries."

"I bet some are fake." Katsuki whispers on Izuku's ear. Izuku smirked at him and lead them closer to the bar.

The green haired male sat katsuki down on a bar stool, leaning on the counter. Whistling to get the bar tenders attention, a girl with bright blue hair came swaying her hips.

"Yes, handsome?" She ran her fingers on izuku's arm. Izuku internally gagged, "one vodka for me and water for 'her'." He motioned to katsuki who's glaring daggers at her.

The bar tender shivers under katsukis glares. "C-coming right up!" She scurried off.

Katsuki snapped his head to Izuku his glare not leaving. Izuku gulped, "I'm sorry..?" He said scratching the back of his head.

Katsuki only rolled his eyes. "Thot magnet" he whispered. Izuku chuckled as he leaned on the counter more, his gaze rests on katsuki's beautiful blood red eyes.

Katsuki didn't pay attention to him, looking around the Casino. The guest's talking, more like bragging, to each other. He rolled his eyes as the bartender came back with their drinks.

"H-here you go." She placed it down and bows politely before walking off, almost tripping on the flat floor.

Izuku downed his drink, feeling the familiar burn in his throat. Katsuki glared at izuku as he drink his water. Izuku was about to say something when the host spoke from the second floor.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Today, we thank you for attending our 10th year anniversary, I've managed this casino for 5 years now. My grandfather passed this down to me, when I was 29- blah blah blah"

Katsuki and Izuku didn't bother to listen more as the man bragged on and on. Katsuki just wanted to punch his chubby face.

Izuku scanned the room once more, his eyes landed on a door. A black door with diamonds littered on it, it was guarded by two muscular men in black.

"Katsu-" the blonde pomeranian covers his mouth and whispered, "katsumi, call me that you idiot." Izuku looked at him confused. "Who would name their daughter, katsuki!?" Realization strikes in Izuku's eyes as he nods at Katsuki.

Mike laughed through the earpiece, "you two looks like an elderly couple arguing over who's gonna throw the trash out Hahahaha."

Izuku sighed, "oh shut it, Mike."

"Katsuki, Static will handle you."

As Mike said that a waiter got to them, handing katsuki a small red box and a note.

" Hi, I'm static. I'll be your source and I'll guide you tonight.

Yours truly,
Static"

Katsuki opened the box, a black small earpiece lay there. He picked it up and hands Izuku the one he was wearing.
Once he got it on he pressed the button on it.

"Heya! I'm static."

Katsuki snickered, "obviously."

"Hahaha, I'm Mike's apprentice. He thought me everything, well, those that I don't know that is."

Katsuki sighed and looked back at Izuku who's talking to Mike. "How long have you been doing this, static?"

Static hummed, "Almost 2 years now."
Katsuki heard shuffling through the earpiece, plastic ruffles. "Sorry, I got hungry so I snuck snacks from the dorms kitchen."

Katsuki's eyes widens a little, "your still a student?"

Static cursed under his breath, "uhm, y-yeah."

Katsuki didn't say anything more as Izuku pointed at the door, giving silent signs. He nods, Katsuki stood up walking towards the door.

Once he was infront of the two he spoke softly, "Hello, uhm, I'm kinda lost." He twirled a piece of his hair on his pointer finger.

One of the men spoke, his cheeks flaired red, "Well, w-where are you heading to?"

Katsuki pouts his lip a little, "Restroom, I couldn't find it."

The man fell for his trap, as he smiles at katsuki. Placing his hand on his lower back, he guided katsuki around the corner.

Out of sight from the people, he pushed the man's hand off of him. He glared at the man, his voice now back to normal, "Sleep tight, bitch." He hand chopped the man's neck, hard.

"Kat, the door a few steps behind you is a storage room. Drag him in."

Katsuki didn't say anything, he grabbed the man in the room purposely banging his head on the door frame.

"That gotta hurt.." static winced.

"Exactly."

Static laughed shaking his head, "Shadow took care of the other man, you're free to go in now."

Katsuki walked back to the door, there stood Izuku glancing right and left.

"Took you long enough."

Katsuki rolled his eyes, "shut it, damn nerd. Just go in."

Izuku smirked at katsukis annoyed face, he opened the door cautiously. "Come in." He said to katsuki as he stepped in.

Both of them stood at the center of the room, it was bare. Only three paintings in it.

"What the fu-" Izuku covers his mouth in time as they heard footsteps outside the door.

》》》 Dear Readers,

I'm sorry this took so long! I don't know if this is a good chapter or not but I'll surely bring more.

Have a good day/night, depends on where you are, and always remember to smile.

Have fun!

From: Monstrous_Mind 《《《