confusion.

Izuku's POV

I gave a laugh at how Aizawa liked my boyfriends coffee so much that he would actually consider being nice to his friends.

"Wow thanks dadzawa! anyway get back to teaching." i said with a playful pout as i tried to push my luck. He scoffed and then told us to follow him and to get changed into the U.A. gym uniforms in the locker rooms.

After everyone was changed we met up in the outdoor training room for our class. Mr Aizawa decided that instead of going the the opening ceremony, that we would get this year started with a quirk apprehension test. i noticed that people were annyoyed by the sudden change and also noticed that a few people with non-mutant or flashy quirks looked really nervous. this included Shinsou. I made sure to send a quick message to katsuki in my head to talk to Aizawa about how unfair his teaching is to certain quirks.

"Hey kat?" I asked in my head.

"Hey izu, is something wrong?" Katsuki asked with a worried tone.

"Not really, but it's just, Aizawa is my teacher and we are doing a quirk examination where it is unfair to people who dont have enhancement, physical, or flashy quirks." I explained as I let out my emotions for shinsou a bit.

"Damn, imma scare the shit out of him right now." Was all I got in return.

I turned to Mr Aizawa and gave him a shit eating grin. To which he responded with a scared look
And then he cleared his throat to hide his fear.

"Does something seem to be the matter Izuku?" He asked in a timid voice.

"Nope! Not for me!" I said as I gave him a slight smirk.