Busting down doors.

Bakugou's POV

Okay, probably not the best way to tell someone their fiance is in critical condition, buttt... eh it worked. He freaked out for about 2 minutes before he calmed down and just had nervous energy surrounding him, by the time he had began to speak again we pulled up outside this dome like glass building, chaos could be seem from inside.

"Help!" Izuku's voice shouted in my mind and i knew we had to get our asses in there.

"ALL MIGHT, BREAK DOWN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I shouted, getting annoyed stares from everyone apart from the man himself who busted the door off of its hinges. As the heroes looked inside, they finally realised why i was so frantic moments ago. A big bird looking thing, that was not hawks, was holding an unconcious Eraserhead up by his hair, while also attempting to stomp on a boy with half white, half red hair. Beside the bird, there was a crusty looking blue fucker who was grabbing izuku by the ankle, his skin around it had began to flake away, leaving a hand print dent in his skin, you could see muscle, bone and scarred tissue, to say i was pissed was an understatement.

"What's crustys name?" I asked in Izuku's head, just as crusty himself had got up to give allmight some speak.

"The misty guy called him Tomura but he said he was named Shigaraki." Izuku strained, "Maybe first and last name." He ended, just as shigaraki had began to brag about the Nomu.

The only problem was the fact that i couldn't get into crustys head. Im assuming that was a fake name. I guess its time for plan B. Lets use command.

"Hey crusty!" I yelled interupting his speech and severely pissing him right off.

"Dont interupt me!" He shouted back, his scratching became more irritable. "That wasn't fair!" He mumbled, clearly being some type of man-child.

"GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP!" I commanded. His body just dropped, ha bitch.

"Young master, I think its time for us to go!" The misty man said to the literal unconcious body on the ground who made to attempt to wake up. A portal opened behind them as many heroes and students attempted to make a grab for them, both me and Hizashi stayed away from the portal and ran to our respectful partners.

"Hey dumbass!" I said hugging the broccili looking boy who was sitting, cradling his wounded leg.

"Hey katsuki," He mumbled, slightly huffing in pain as he looked down at his leg.

"Lemme help, " i smiled, about to use another type of command that was more advanced than the one i used on blueberry.

"Release your pain." I stated, smiling in a painful way as i felt his pain receptors transfer the pain he was feeling onto me. I haven't told anyone how that one works , i just told them i shut off their pain receptors which made them stop experiencing the pain from their injuries, it doesn't help the actual injury a bit though. I guess its kinda like false hope.

"Thank you Kacchan!" He smiled, i turned towards Hizashi who was helping keep Shota awake, waiting for more people to help him towards the ambulance.

"Im gonna go check on Shota, call one of your friends over to help get you to an ambulance, dont you dare walk on that leg!" I shouted, jogging to Hizashi, "I mean it! I only took away the pain, your body is still in bad shape!" I reminded, kneeling down towards Shota. I heard Izuku mumble an okay before calling over his friend Uraraka.

Shota looked dead, im pretty sure i could see his skull in a place where there was a chunk of skin misssing. His arms and legs were fucked up, twisted and snapped at different angles, his eyes which were fluttering where red and bloody. His torso had massive bruises that sprayed all over his body, indentations of where his ribs were poking out could be seen through his top. 

Hizashi was crying, but not sobbing, as he spoke to Shota, trying to keep his old ass awake so that we could save him. "Hey old man, don't close your eyes just yet," I spoke, getting his flickering eyes to flick towards me, "I still need to be your best man!" I laughed, it sounded like a heartening laugh, but in reality i was having some bad thoughts fly through my head. This reminded me of my parents, especially with the thing i am about to do.

"Is the pain making it easier, or harder to keep your eyes open?" I questioned in his mind, having the feeling of fear strike me as i felt his emotions.

"It's making me want to close my eyes in hope that it will go away, but im dealing with it kid." The grumbly man spoke, lying towards the end which gave me my answer, one that sucked.

"Release half of your pain." I stated, gritting my teeth as i felt the burn of all of his injuries, my breath felt laboured and my lungs were burning but i kept smiling and talking with Shota before the guys came to get him in the ambulance.

There was one thing i hated about this type of command. It was that i had to keep the pain, or transfer it back to a person. I knew that there was no way i was about to give izuku back his pain so i kept his, like i do everytime Izuku is hurt badly. But with Shota it was a different story, i couldnt think, i could hardly move, i could most certainly not breath properly and i couldn't even lie about not feeling the pain. Cause, oh i could fucking feel it. I looked towards and unconcious group of villains, all being low level, and knew how i would get rid of this. I released it one bit of a time, feeling like i could breath a little bit more as time went on. None of the villains woke up, and i gave them and equal share of the shit to get rid of it all.

I walked over to the bakusquad who were a good distance away from the rest of the class. Greeting and hugging them was fun, they all spoke about cool moves they did and praised eachother for how brave they were which made me laugh a fair bit. 

I guess this ended better than i thought it would.

Not for those villains that i just gave pain though...

Eh, it will wear off when shota gets better.