Bakusquad Creation.

3rd POV

"YO BITCH!" Bakugou screeched into shinsou's head, getting ready to play matchmaker.

"Jesus christ dandelion, what the hell do you need?" The purple grape lookin dude asked.

"Welp for starters, i need you to never call me dandelion again or i will kill you. But also, get your grape ass over here when business dies down!" The dandelion answered, keeping himself from seeing everything in shinsous mind by holding back. He focussed on the thoughts shinsou wanted him to hear, and not the other random thoughts and memories going through his head at that time.

"Why?" Shinsou asked, snappy and to the point.

"Cause i think there is a person here you are gonna like. Plus he thinks you are cute soooo....." Bakugou informed him, slipping out of his mind and back into reality.

............

Bakugou's POV

"Sooooo..... Shinsou is going to join us when we have less new customers." i informed the group, looking directly at denki while wiggling my eyebrows. Denki's face flushed and he hid it in his hands while he was whining about how unfair i was being, i just smirked in amusement.

The group caught on to Denki's blush and began poking fun at him, making him whine and complain even more. Both Izuku and i were giggling at pikachu's demise, pointing and laughing at his embarrasment, making it even more obvious. I glanced over at the table which Shota and Mic were sitting at, waving and indicating that i would be over in a second.

"So, im gonna go and sit with shota, cause he wants me to meet Mic properly instead of just hearing about him. I will come back after, so just continue with your dumbass energy, kay?" i asked, getting a few laughs and thumbs up in response. "Cya extras!" i joked, standing up and grabbing my drink. As i began walking to Shota's  usual table, which was very close to the one where the students were sitting, Shota and Mic both stood up, waving a hand and telling me to follow. I followed over in confusion, only to be lead to a table further away where we could talk more privately.

We all sat down, exchanging a few greeting and 'how are you's' before Shota fully began his side of the conversation.

"So Hizashi, this is Katsuki Bakugou, the first named Problem child." He said pointing at me, "And Katsuki, this is Hizashi Yamada, also known as Present Mic, my Fiance." He explained pointing at Mic with a sigh.

"Its nice to meet you, Little listener!" Hizashi exclaimed, reaching out his hand for a handshake.

"The feelings mutual." I responded, shaking his hand in return. We both smiled and began talking about our mutual interests, beginning with Shota and getting more into music towards the end. Shota sat, listening to us while drinking the rest of his black coffee which made me realise something.

"Holy shit!" i gasped, getting the attention of the two men infront of me. "I didnt ask you for your order Yamada!" i explained, wide eyes and frantically waving my hands about. "Oh my god, im so sorry!" i apologised, pausing to breathe.

"Woah, woah, woah, chill problem child, we all completely forgot to order anything in the first place, we got caught up with that girl and forgot that we were supposed to do in a cafe. It's not your fault!" Shota explained, laughing towards the end. Both me and Hizashi stared at eachother, only blinking when we began to dissolve into a fit of laughter.

"Okay, anyway, what would both like to order?" i asked, calming down and laughing lightly at my earlier freak out.

"May i have a rasberry smoothie and a chocolate muffin, please!" Mic laughed, glancing over at the menu for a breif moment to decide. With a nod, i stood up. I looked up to the counter to see that shinsou had left to go and sit with Izuku's friends, so i grabbed my apron before walking back to the table.