Who?

Aizawas pov

I have just been sent a minor threat from a boy whose boyfriend I am majorly afraid of, I mean, he knows all my secrets, he has amazing abilities, I know that's he has ties to other heroes and he managed to change his quirk from telepathy to an all round mind trick. He can just jump into anyone's mind as long as he has seen them before, it's mental. Now I'm just waiting for something bad to happen to me...

"HEY OLD MAN!" I heard a voice scream in my head as I visibly jumped.

"Damn kid, did your boyfriend send you?" I asked, done with my job already.

"Eh, kinda, what tests are you gonna do for people with mind quirks or disguise quirks?" Katsuki asked, probably worrying about shinsou.

"Today I am doing a quirk apprehension test to see where everyone stands on physical activity, tomorrow I'm doing 1v1 hand to hand combat without quirks. You won't need to worry, shinsou is strong, even without a flashy quirk." I informed him, attempting to fill him in on the fact that I am training their physical bodies as well as their quirks.

"Oh! That's a good idea old man! If you need any help with anything just say my name in your head and I will hear it, or just ask izuku!" Katsuki said as he had to get back to work.

"Sure thing kid, see you after school." I said, indicating that I was getting some coffee after school.
.....................................................................................

no POV

The whole class watched in confusion as their teacher flinched back and began to zone out. izuku began to cackle followed by shinsou as their teacher had just gotten out of his trance-like state and sent them a small glare.

"Dont set him on me again, i cant handle having him ban my coffee again! You are just lucky that i like the kid enough to not kill you two." Mr Aizawa 

the class stood dumbfounded at how the two boys already knew their teacher, and what the hell just happened. izuku and shinsou had just calmed down after their laughing fit, and turned to adress their class.

"Sorry about that, we have a mutual friend who has a telepathy quirk!" shinsou said to the people who were staring in our direction.

"Ooooohhhhhh-" the class chorused.

shinsou turned to izuku and began wiggling his eyebrows, just to annoy him a bit. izuku face facepalmed to avoid questions on why he was blushing so much. the class continued on as normal, doing the quirk test to see how much training each person would need, and in what areas. most people forgot about the person that the 3 people had mentioned. the only people that remembered was the 3 themselves, they were each having some sort of thought in the back of their minds surrounding the dog-like teen.

'how is he holding up?'

'could i convince him to be a hero?'

'i wonder if he is going to mess up my coffee.'

................................................................................................................................................................

Katsuki's POV

it was the end of the morning shift before the schools get let out, and i was just waiting for shinsou to come to cover the register. I could see more school uniforms in amungst the crowds outside. meaning, there will be a lot of customers coming in soon and more stress. the only regular i know that comes around this time is Aizawa, so i left aside a cup with his name already on it so i could get his order done faster.

i was waiting for Izuku to show up so i could ask about his day at his new school, to be honest, i would like to go to U.A. but i cant bring myself to forget the past. Watching your parents die whilst hearing their thoughts and feeling their pain, isnt exactly something you could forget easily. I want to hear about his new classmates and if he had made any new friends. knowing Izuku he probably made some sort of drastic impression, im not sure if it was good or bad...

im pulled out of my thoughts as the bell on the cafe door jingles, i turn to see a group of kids, all wearing the U.A. uniform. There is a taller boy with red hair and a scar over one eye, a fully pink girl who seemed to be alienlike, some pikachu looking extra, a girl who looks like emo earphones, and a walking flez tape commercial. They all walked into the cafe making idle chatter with eachother and just genuinly enjoying eachothers company. just looking at the energetic groups banter made me crack a small smile as i made my way over to the register to serve them. the group all pointed at the red head and began laughing as he walked up to the register holding money in his hand. the other teens followed behind him, looking like lost puppies. the boy smiled at me with a bright smile before giving a small greeting.

"hi!" the boy waved as he made sure the rest of his group were listening.

"Hi there, what can i get for you today?" i asked with the smallest smile, holding on to my white notepad for dear life.

"oh! can i get 2 iced coffees, 2 vanilla milkshakes, 1 hot chocolate and 1 water, please!" the boy asked, attempting to sound more proffesional and not unsure of his friends orders.

"cool! can i get a name for that?" i asked as i began writing on the paper cups.

"its kirishima please!" the boy replied still smiling.

"okay then kirishima! if you would like to take a seat and i will bring over your order shortly!" i explained giving a content smile as i began to make the groups order. the group had picked a small booth in the corner of the cafe, a couple tables over is the table that shota would be sitting at soon, so i decided it might be helpful to inform them about it. i carefully brought their order over to the booth, making myself listen for the door opening. as i was placing the drinks down i began to talk.

"So, i understand that all of you are from U.A., correct?" i asked, hoping that shota wouldnt become triggered upon seeing students outside of work.

i got a chorus of "yip!" "yeah" and "yes" 

"if you dont mind me asking, what class are you guys in?" i asked, rubbing the back of my neck.

the group turned towards the pink girl to answer the question.

"We are all from class 1A, why?" the pink girl asked tilting her head slightly.

"So shota is your teacher?" i asked, hoping that they would mean a different 1A.

"yip! how did you know?" the red head enquiried.

i gave a sigh at the thought of him breaking his skull on one of my tables after seeing them here before turning back to the group.

"Just so you know, the old man usually comes in around 16:15 and sits in that chair there." i said awkwardly pointing to the seat shota sits at.

the group stopped what they were doing and all turned to look at me wide eyed. they all glanced at eachother before freaking out.

"OH MY GOD, HE ALREADY HATES US!"           "OH NOOOOO HE IS SCARY"

"DAMMMMNNNN I JUST GOT AWAY FROM HIM!"

i chuckled at the students fear of the coffee addict before seeing shinsou and Izuku walk into the cafe. upon seeing me izuku ran into my arms and hugged me tightly. i returned the hug before pointing to the group of students sitting in the booth looking surprised.

"oh! hey guys!" izuku chirped before letting me go. 

"Hey midoriya, how do you two know eachother?" the pikachu asked, turning to look at midoriya with a raised eyebrow.

"oh yeah, this is my boyfriend, katsuki bakugou!" he announced as he pointed to me, " and katsuki, this is mina, denki,kirishima, sero and jiro!" he said pointing to each one and naming them. 

the group looked in shock, they glanced between me and izuku before all shouting out.

"BOYFRIEND?!?!"