Secret.

Izuku POV

"So, you're telling me that, your really hot boyfriend, can terrify the scariest man I know, he mastered his quirk to perfection, making it more than just telepathy and extremely overpowered. He owns a coffee shop at the age of 16 and he is a famous singer who writes and sings songs..." Jiro asked, all in one breath, causing her to deeply inhale at the end.

"Yip!" I replied, sipping my chocolate milkshake with a small grin.

"OH MY GOD!! That is so cool!" Mina squealed, shaking denki by his shoulders.

"Bakubro, why aren't you in UA?" Kirishima asked, making most conversations happening in our booth stop. The group of teenagers leaned in closer to listen to katsuki's answer, but they were quickly shut down my Mr Aizawa.

"Katsuki has his own reasons behind not being a hero, though I wish he would give it a try, I cannot force him to do anything." Aizawa said, pausing the previous conversation he was having with Mic. Katsuki un-tensed, happy that he didn't have to answer the question and went back to just listening to the others talk.

A couple of minutes went by and I realised that katsuki hadn't moved in a long time, he was staring into space, looking as if he would disappear any second.

"What's wrong?" I asked, wondering if he is mentally stable at the moment.

"I think that you just exposed a couple my secrets and I'm kinda spooked right now." He replied bluntly, laughing at the end as he drinks his mint chocolate drink. "I know everyone's secrets, but it's not everyday that some of mine get out. Speaking of which..." he explained. In the last sentence his eyes went dull, indicating that he was using his quirk.

Kaminari visibly jumped at the other side of the table, probably getting jumpscared by the sudden second voice in his head.

"What's going on?" Sero asked asked, concerned for the yellow haired male

"Kacchan is using his quirk to talk to him, no idea why, probably something to do with one of his secrets." I explained, hoping to get an explanation when the others leave.

Kaminari turned bright pink while still stuck in his head, the group began to joke around and laugh at him, questioning why he was blushing so much. After a couple of minutes bakugou's eyes cleared up and kaminari started talking out loud this time.

"Oh my god, he is a demon..." Kaminari muttered, loud enough for all of his friends to hear. "Did he seriously learn all of my secrets and memories just by talking in my head once?!" Kaminari asked, confused and maybe frightened.

"Yeah, don't worry though, I never tell anyone other people's secrets, I just try to help out with the ones I can! Much like this one!" Katsuki explained, grinning as he brought up whatever secret denki had.

"Fine, fine! Just help me a bit, I'm really bad at this kinda thing!" Denki explained, muttering the last part.

"Sure thing, sparky." Katsuki said, eyes dulling back after looking back to the counter. As the group waited for katsuki to come back mentally, we just laughed and spoke about ourselves, hobbies, quirks, friends, family, all that jazz. I realised that shinsou was the one katsuki was talking to, but I had no idea why? Maybe it had something to do with Kaminari and his secret? I dunno.