The Awe-inspiring 25th

MERRY CHRISTMAS SA INYONG LAHAT!

Pero bago kayo magpatuloy sa pagbabasa, maghahabilin muna ako ng isang munting paalala:

This isn't a Christmas message or a melodramatic speil about the true meaning of it. This is about a life changing realization I randomly thought of today.

Kaya kung wala kang panahon magbasa or hindi ito ang ine-expect mo, you are free to click back and continue with that you're supposed to do.

But if you're willing to burn a minute or so of your life reading what I have to say and probably realize what I realized (pun intended)

Then go on... Basa lang...

As most of you know, I'm currently living abroad; making paper and saving up some dollars while I juggle with my Wattpad story updates and personal life.

And yes, I am happy with my life. But I feel there's something missing.

At kung iniisip nyong love life ito, nagkakamali kayo. It's STABILITY.

Hindi ko pa kontrolado ang sarili kong oras. Hindi ko pa hawak ang mga pangarap ko. Hindi pa ako makakapagpatakbo ng sarili kong pamilya. At higit sa lahat, I'm not living life to the fullest.

There's still some chains wrapped around my limbs, and the best I can do is to carefully move; avoiding to be entangled into it.

And yes, I'm working on it. I'm doing my best to break free from this chains and do what I'm intended to do.

I just believe there's something more for me than working countless hours a week, managing to pay my bills while producing creative juices for my passion; writing.

And I can say today, the 25th of December, I broke my dream limit. This probably is the biggest dream I had ever dreamt.

People might think I'm crazy, or egotistical or mahangin with how I view and handle myself. Most of the people I talked to here in the Wattpad Universe and real world doesn't accept my Awesomeness.

They tend to say, "Sige push mo yan!" Or "Grabe lumakas ang hangin dito." Or worse, "Ang Yabang mo!"

Natatawa na lang ako. Hindi dahil mataas ang tingin ko sa sarili ko or palagay kong I'm better than everyone else; but I just dream big. And I believe in myself.

Sino ba naman ang maniniwala sa akin kung ako mismo hindi kumbinsido sa sarili ko diba?

At para na din sa kaalaman ng marami, hindi lang ako nag-iisa. I got a guy friend who thinks the same. We got the same passion, determination, intensity and mindset.

Sya ang basis ko kay Yuben Yamato sa Siga ng Universe. And it's parallel how we became friends. Through some sick, twisted and sketchy situation.

But the funny thing is, we haven't seen each other in person. Magical isn't it?

Pero kahit ganun, we have been through a lot. Good times, bad times, crazy shit, messy dramas and whatnots. We helped each other out and share ideas that people think are random or non-sense.

We learned a lot from what the Universe gave us. From our song signs we here from the radio every time we talk via facebook call. Or the moments we video chat with random strangera via ooVoo. We realized and learned a lot of stuff. Probably even stuff that won't make sense to everyone else.

Natuto kaming maging Suplado, Siga, Scientist, Player, Businessmen, Kupal, Ungas, Alpha Males, Phoenix, Super Saiyan at kung ano ano pa. And it made us better.

We surpassed failed relationships like it was just a walk in the park. We handled stress like its just a morning routine. We faces our problems head on and sucker punched it right in the kisser. But if our troubles managed to knock us down, we managed to get back up and kicks its ass even harder.

Don't get us wrong. Hindi kami selfish. We want as much people into our Awesome and Invincible Circle. But they just laugh as what we teach them. They think na were just talking blah blah and not seeing the bigger picture like we do. So they continue being stressed with worthless bullshit, uncontrollable situations and extraneous variables while we just brushed it off in a snap of a finger.

We changed. We evolved. We became better than ever.

Kahit cliche ay totoo na what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

But it only makes you stronger if you learned from it. If you actually realized how to fight back and not give a shit.

Kaya in the middle of our hour long conversation today, I made a sweeping declaration.

I need to do hit my "Dream" when I'm already 25 years old. This dream is a vision. This dream is life changing. This dream is overwhelming.

To be honest, it scares the shit out of me. People might think I'm insane, or delusional or narcissistic pero okay lang.

Great minds were once called fools.

The Wright Brothers were once thought crazy, but right now flight is a regular means of transportation. Walt Disney was once thought lacking of imagination, but now he is one of the most decorated animators if probably not the greatest cartoonist of all time.

My point is would you let your hater, detractors or critics destroy your dreams and live a mediocre life? Or would you want to step up and leave your own mark?

Create a Legacy that is beyond the grasp of your mind. Reach for something that you can't imagine and contain. Reach for the glass ceiling and break barriers. But remember to put your feet on the ground and your head on the clouds.

That's why I'm starting it right now...

I want to inspire as much people as I can. I want to share my point of views and perspective, hoping there's some people brave enough to step up and do the same.

Are you just gonna sit right there and read this? Or are you gonna start working on your goals now and believe in yourself.

So I'm gonna ask you one more time...

ARE YOU DREAMING BIG ENOUGH?