Chapter 2 What's a Fairy

In a cave in the woods by Magnolia in the Fiore Kingdom, Akari and her Pokemon Team are lying unconscious.

"Hey what's in here?" This is Loke, a newcomer to the Fairy Tail guild.

"I don't know. Whoa! What are these weird creatures?" This is Gray Fullbuster, an ice mage of Fairy Tail. They are currently on a job to investigate the mysterious distortions in the area. "Are they even alive?"

"I don't know, Gray. Get a load of this one." Loke picked up Banette upside down. "It's kinda transparent."

Loke noticed a figure laying not far from the group.

"Gray there's a girl here."

Both boys ran over to the fallen female and looked her over. She had black purplish hair tied back by a pink head band with a Pokemon moon symbol. She had a white shirt, a reddish maroon jacket with some weird pockets, black fingerless gloves with a purple plate on the back of one and yellow on the other, a pink belt with five small red and white balls attached, blue jean shorts, and white and pink sneakers.

"Do we take her to Porlyusica?" Gray wasn't sure what to do. He checked her pulse and found it thrumming fine. Her forehead didn't feel too cold or hot. She didn't appear to have any bruises or any known external injuries. He wasn't sure about internal or magical injuries though.

"I don't know. What about these creatures? Are they with her or did she fight them?" Loke went over to continue inspecting them. They were quite strange, even to him, and he had been a Celestial Spirit hundreds of years old.

Loke then noticed what he presumed to be the girl's backpack. He started going through the items. He found four small red and white balls like the ones on her belt, a few cans of Poke food, a flashlight with some extra batteries, a few ribbons, a hair brush, toothbrush, some maps of some regions he couldn't identify, a few pens, and a book called Pokemon Archives and Legends with several sheets of paper sticking out. Opening another compartment he found a few sets of clothes. It appeared like she had prepared for travel or been traveling.

"Hey look at this!"

Loke looked up at Gray and saw a small red electronic device in his hand. Going over to him, they opening the device and began going through it.

"Pokédex?" Gray asked.

"Oh look there's a photo of that orange creature." They clicked on the image.

"Charmander: A Fire Type Pokemon: The flame on its tail indicates Charmander's life force. If it is healthy, the flame burns brightly." The device stated.

Alarmed, Gray and Loke quickly checked the Charmander's tail.

"Oh good. It seems to be burning okay," Gray said relieved, "we just need to keep Natsu from eating it if we take them back to the guild."

"Let's keep going through it. I want to make sure none of the others are at risk."

"Eevee: A Normal Type Pokemon: It has an unstable genetic makeup that suddenly mutates due to its environment. Radiation from various stones causes this Pokémon to evolve."

"Piplup: A Water Type Pokemon: It doesn't like to be taken care of. It's difficult to bond with since it won't listen to its Trainer."

"Riolu: A Fighting Type Pokemon: It knows how people and Pokémon feel by looking at their auras. It doesn't approach dangerous opponents."

"Banette: A Ghost Type Pokemon: It generates energy for laying strong curses by sticking pins into its own body. This Pokémon was originally a pitiful plush doll that was thrown away."