Chapter 16 Battle of Fairy Tail

Akari got up early in time to get her Pokemon ready for their Miss Fairy Tail Pageant Contest.

"Okay! Piplup! Give me a twirl!"

Piplup turned around in her little Alola top and grass skirt. She had her lei from the Galuna Island on.

"Eevee! You too!"

Eevee turned around in her little Alola dress and lei from the Galuna Island.

Akari twirled around, too, in her Alola top and palm leaf skort. She also had a lei band on her head and on her wrists.

Banette wasn't gonna participate this time, but it also wore a big Alolan shirt.

Akari returned Piplup and Eevee to their balls before grabbed a long shirt to wrap around herself to keep her outfit hidden.

***
Akari soon made it to the guild and checked in her registration. She went to wait with Mira and Erza. Cana, Bisca, and Levy were also there.

"Akari!" Lucy called out to her as she walked over to the beast tamer.

Akari noted that Lucy had a cheer outfit on.

"Why isn't everyone else in a costume?"

"Oh they are. Erza will requip hers. Mira uses transformation magic...etc."

Akari also noticed that Juvia had made her way  backstage too.

Max called out backstage to let them know they were about to begin.

"Let the Miss Fairy Tail Pageant begin!" They heard Max shout.

Cheers could be heard backstage.

"Our entry number one! She's a player with the cards and a high class drinker! Cana Alberona!"

Cana walked out on stage to the cheers of the crowd. She whirled her cards around and changed into a swim suit. After nice pose, she returns backstage to the other side of the curtain.

"Our entry number two! She made be a new member, but her abilities are S-class! Juvia Lockser!"

Juvia walked out on stage. She swirled around and also changed into a swim suit.

"Gray darling! Are you watching?" Juvia said.

Gray had paled and tried to hide. Oshawott was confused by what was going on, but he liked the show. There were lots of pretty sparkles.

"Osha!" Oshawott shouted as the Sea Goddess splashed water.

Juvia left a little sadder that Gray seemed not to notice her more.

"Our entry number three! She's the poster girl for Fairy Tail with a bit of a devilish side! Mirajane Strauss!"

Mira walked on stage to the loudest cheers that could be heard.

"I'm gonna show you some transformation magic," Mira said sweetly.

She changed her head into Happy's.

"This is my Happy face!" she giggled.

She changed her head into Gajeel's.

"This is my Gajeel face!" she giggled even more.

Mira had won last year and just wanted to have some fun this year.

After she walked backstage, Max called out the next act.

"Our entry number four! She's an S-class wizard with beauty and brawn! Our own Queen of the Fairies, Titania! Erza Scarlet!"

Erza walked on stage to large cheering as well.