Chapter 9 Phantom Lord and Heartfilia Manor

Akari, Banette, and Shadow Gear ran inside the guild hall where everything is in ruins.

"Hello, we're in the basement," Mira called out from below them.

Akari and the others went down into the basement to see everyone sitting around and Master Makarov drinking. The only people Akari didn't see were Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, and Happy.

She walked over to Loke who gave her a hug.

"I'm glad you're okay," he said, "I knew you were out with Shadow Gear, but I didn't know if you guys had been jumped or something."

"We're okay. We even met some more Pokemon. Ones called Unown. They tried to trick us with our own memories," she told him.

"I'm glad they didn't do that," he told her as he reached out and hugged Banette too.

Then everyone heard Natsu come in. His group came down the stairs and started yelling about the state of the guild. Master Makarov didn't do much to quell their angry, but he explained the situation and what they were going to do now. Mira also explained that they were trying to avoid a guild war, and Erza eventually conceded.

At the end of the day they all decided to stay together for the night to avoid any of Phantom Lord's members jumping them. Akari went back home with Loke and Gray, but after some time, Gray went over to Lucy's to stay the night to give her some extra protection. He did leave Oshawott with her for his own protection.

***
Akari woke up the next morning to Gray pounding on her door to make sure her and Loke were okay. They all then raced down to the park because of the commotion going on.

To Akari's horror, team Shadow Gear had been bested and hung up on the great trees. Levy had a Phantom Lord symbol painted on her stomach.

"I could look the other way when they ruined our guild hall, but no parent can see the blood of his children and stand silent... This means war!" Master Makarov commanded.

Banette helped Natus pull the group down, and Akari used her Heal Pulse on them while Reedus created a cart to get them to the guild infirmary. Laki ran ahead and got Porlyusica.

Once team Shadow Gear were healing in the infirmary, they all prepared for war. Macao and Wakaba helped gather supplies and other guild members. Akari alerted her Pokemon to the news and the upcoming battle.

When everyone was really to go, Akari left Shock with Lucy, who wanted to stay and watch over Shadow Gear, for added protection. Oshawott was also gonna stay in his Poke ball for his protection. Gray didn't want him hurt since this would be his first battle.

***
As soon as they got close to Phantom Lord, Natsu and Charlie knocked down the wall.

"Fairy Tail has come calling!" Master Makarov shouted.

The whole guild rushed in and started attacking. Elfman used his beast arm. Gray used his maker magic. Cana used her cards, and Macao and Wakaba used their abilities as well. Akari was battling along with them while Banette used Phantom Force to knock mages around.

"He's a monster!" Phantom Lord cried out.

"And you dared to lay your hands on this monster's children. No human laws can save you now!" Master Makarov hollered.

***
Back in Magnolia, Lucy was walking back from the store with supplies with Shock on her shoulder when it started to rain.

"Rain?" Lucy questioned then two figures came out of the shadows.

"It is I, Juvia of the Great Sea for I am a Rain woman," the blue haired woman deadpanned.

"I am Monsieur Sol, Sol of the Great Earth," the weird green haired man said.