Chapter 4 Lucy Heartfilia and Lullaby

A year and a half have passed since Akari and her Pokemon Team joined Fairy Tail.

Although Akari had been happy at Fairy Tail, she still missed her home and family in Sinnoh. It was strange because she hadn't really missed home until she realized she couldn't go back. She'd been on many jobs with Loke and Gray over the year. Her relationship with Joltik grew along with her other Pokemon.

She met a fantastic team called Shadow Gear, and Levy was helping her construct more Poke balls. She figured that since she found Joltik that she might have a need for more. Levy had been thrilled for more information about Pokemon and her world.

She even let her read the book she had with her, Pokemon Archives and Legends. It was a book her grandmother had given her which sparked her aunt's fascination with Legendary Pokemon and ancient runes. It had several notes Akari made on her travels in it, and she checked it often to see if it had an explanation for her arrival in this new world and if there was a way back.

"I'm back!" Natsu shouted as he entered the guild with Happy flying. A blonde woman came in behind him.

"Natsu! Happy! Welcome back!" Mira told them.

"Natsu's back, huh. Let's finish this!" Gray shouted, making his way to Natsu.

"Gray! You're clothes!" Cana called out to him as his shirt was now gone.

"I don't have time for that," he told her before resuming his way to Natsu.

Akari kept an eye on the fighting since she really wasn't interest in another chair to the face again. Banette who'd been floating around the guild made it's way back to her.

"What a disturbing racket. I guess I better go out there for you ladies," Loke suavely said to his female companions before joining in the fight too.

"What's with this place? Isn't there a normal person here." The blonde sweat dropped.

"Oh are you new here?" Mira asked.

The blonde began to freak out about this.

"Mirajane!" She shouted a little overwhelmed. "Shouldn't you be stopping them?"

"This happens all the time. It's best to let it run its course. It's more fun this way don't you think?" Mira asked as she was flattened by Elfman, her younger brother.

Gray then smacked into Lucy, butt naked. Akari held her hands over Banette's eyes.

"How have you survived living with him this entire time?" Cana asked her.

"I don't know," she answered with a facepalm.

Her and Cana watched the fight for a moment longer before Cana shouted, "Shut up! A girl can't drink in piece around here!"

She then flashed a card which prompted everyone else to activate their magic too.

"Come and get me!" Natsu shouted before he was squashed by Master Makarov in his giant form.

Master then noticed the blonde and shrunk down to his normal height.

"Nice to meet you!" He greeted before jumping up on the second stair railing. Then he began berating the rest of the guild on their destructive tendencies and other colorful habits, especially Natsu.

Akari felt a little bad about that last job she did, but the kid tried to take Eevee away.

"All you brats have done is make the Council made at me!"

Makarov paused for dramatic effect.

"But that doesn't matter! Magic that is born out of reason comes from reason and that is a power and a miracle all to itself. Something that we pour into from our very souls! So don't let those fools at the Magic Council intimidate you! Follow the path you truly believe in! This is what it means to be a Fairy Tail wizard!"