◀seventeen▶

♬ spotlight - mutemath ♬

「you know the one thing you're fighting to hold, will be the one thing you've got to let go.」

jongho was unable to explain the phenomenon that had happened, while yeosang had gone off after possibly saving him, he can't help but look at the scene, the car door had gained a slump in the shape of where yeosang's crouching body could have been. 

he barely realized that paramedics happened upon them and he was escorted to the ambulance, with yunho promising he'll see him soon, just have to get to his own car first.

he went through a matter of tests, x-rays, and physicals before being deemed cleared, his aunt and uncle had come to see him as well as pay for the fees much to jongho's dismay 

"jongho, what happened?" his aunt asks while jongho was slipping on his jacket and shoes "i-" he cuts himself off as he doesn't want to bring suspicion upon yeosang, he still wanted answers but for now, maybe it was best if he kept it to himself until he can talk to him personally 

"i was just getting off my motorcycle, then out of nowhere a car collided on to it, i fell on to the ground, safe and sound." he lies through his teeth, he didn't like doing it but it was so that there will be no further questions as he's had enough already from the doctors and officers that reported.

"well, yunho is waiting, do you want to join him or do you want us to drive you to campus?" his uncle asks, he shakes his head, giving them tight hugs and thanking them for paying his fees.

upon seeing jongho exit the emergency room, yunho got up on his feet after sitting on the hood of his car for what seemed like hours, he immediately hugs him but not too hard because he doesn't know if he's okay or not 

"so, what's the diagnosis?" yunho asks, opening the car door for him "i'm perfectly okay, no harm done." jongho assures and the older joins him inside the car, starting the engine and pulling out of the parking lot.

jongho cannot get what happened out of his mouth, one, how the hell did yeosang get to him that fast when he was nowhere near him and second, how did yeosang cause such damage to the car with no damage to himself?

a lot of theories had been going inside his head, maybe he was hallucinating yeosang and it really was just his motorcycle that stopped the impact but then again it'd be impossible because the car is so much more weighted and if he was honest, he would be crushed either way.

"hyung, can you drop me off at yeosang's?" he asks, yunho looks at him like crazy "no jongho, you need to rest, you've just been in an accident." yunho says rationally as he kept his hands on the wheel, he couldn't afford to get into an accident as well 

"hyung, i'm okay, please, i just need to see him." jongho says with a little more ferver, yunho lets out a groan 

"you're not gonna stop unless i take you?" the younger nods, so yunho turns the car around because if he doesn't do anything, jongho is most likely going to use his motorcycle to see yeosang, so no matter what happens, he was still gonna go see yeosang.

as soon as they reached the gate, jongho wanted to be dropped off, telling his hyung to not wait for him because he will be in there for a long time so the older gives him some cash for when he decides to take a cab which jongho was grateful for.