◀eighteen▶

♬ 00:00 - bts ♬

「turn this all around, everything is new at zero o'clock.」

"well, either you come clean or you make up some webmd excuse that he will know is utter bullshit." seonghwa says as soon as they pulled up in university, he just lets out another sigh before looking towards seonghwa with a pout 

"if you want to be honest with jongho, please do, no one will harm you if he knows but just make sure he doesn't blab because you know how some people would take advantage of us to get a sliver of power." that hit a bit too close to yeosang but he hides it, not wanting to alarm him.

seonghwa unlocks the doors, taking his seatbelt off "we don't have to worry about some vampire mafia that would kill us if our secret comes out," he jokes, it made yeosang giggle a little

as far as he can remember and he remembers everything ever since he was born, he's never really witnessed any vampires being punished by high-ranked vampires

he would know as he is the son of one and he was around those kinds of vampires as he grows up and from what he observed, almost all the high-ranking vampires he's been around only valued knowledge and advancements in the human race.

well apart from his father who basically weaponized him against humans, hence the disagreement between his counsel and why they deflected in the end. 

"you better think about it but i doubt you will have the time because jongho seems to be getting suspicious already," he says as they finally get out of the car, making their way inside "you know where i found him the other day?" yeosang hums, looking up at him 

"at the library, in the occult section," he snickers while yeosang just grew nervous as he thinks about how was he going to approach the topic, does he just jump in front of him and say that he's a vampire but not really or should he beat around the bush? 

"i found him researching about demons, don't know why he'd think about that even though you're an angel." yeosang whines at this before hugging him goodbye as he had to return some books to the library 

"text me if you need me, love you." seonghwa calls out, yeosang says it back, waving at him with both hands before running off like a tiny little elf, at least that's what it looked like in seonghwa's eyes. 

yeosang greets the student workers that were in-charge of the entrance of the library, he scans his id card before heading towards the return/borrow desk, getting some "hi's" and "hello's" from the students he had studied with in the library for a few times.

after clearing himself from what he had just borrowed, he goes to the part of the library that contained the more older books but his intention wasn't to look for something to borrow but rather because he caught jongho's scent and maybe it was a good place to confront him about what he saw, as it was private and no one really goes over to that room.

he leaves his bag on one of the tables after seeing jongho's belongings, he saw an array of books that was not related to his course so seonghwa really wasn't kidding when he said jongho was doing his own research on what he is.

he follows his scent, getting stronger as he got closer and closer, he peaks over one of the shelves and he sees jongho with a pencil in between his lips, another one behind his ear and a book in hand which yeosang saw was another book on legends about the supernatural.