Chapter 4

Under his mask was a man around Ahsoka's age, early 40's late 30's, with longer brown hair. " A Jedi stands out in a crowd." He said smiling. Sabine and Rex we're confused but then looked at Ahsoka who gasped at the sight of the man. " Lux?" She asked asked hesitantly walking up to him. " Hey Ahsoka." He said with a big grin on his face, then he closed the gap between them and wrapped her up in a hug. Surprised, her shocked expression turned into a smile as she hugged him back. " sorry to break the moment but, this doctor here needs medical attention fast or he's not gonna make it." Rex butted in. "Right. Of course, this way, I'll take you to my ship, I have a med bay there." Lux said as he took Ahsoka's hand turning and running towards their ship. Once they got the ship, it was a large Anderanian shuttle, where Rex took the doctor followed by Lux. Ahsoka and Sabine waited in the common room when Sabine broke the silence. "So, who's you're friend?" She asked smirking. " I met him during the clone wars." She responded. " How did you meet?" Sabine asked eagerly. "I met him on a diplomatic mission to Anderan." She said. "But we had to go our own separate ways." "Oh, were you two like... a couple?" She asked with a grin. " Ahsoka's orange skin turned red, "uh-of course not! A-A Jedi is not supposed to have attachments." She said nervously." I thought you weren't a Jedi?" Sabine asked smiling wider now. " No. we were not a couple." She said sternly and looking at Sabine. "Were you and Ezra a couple?" She turned the question on Sabine, who blushed, then responded with " What?! Me and Ezra? N-no, of course not, we were just uh, really good fiends." She said stuttering. Ahsoka smiled when just then, Lux and Rex walked into the common room. " How's the doctor?" Ahsoka asked. " He'll live, but he'll be out for a while." Rex responded. " For how long ? We need to get going." Sabine blurted out. " Don't worry, give him a few hours and he'll be fine." Lux reassured her. " But anyhow, what are a Jedi, a mandalorian, and an old clone doing here a Navarro?"  He asked. " I could ask you the same question Lux." Ahsoka said. " I make my living as a bounty hunter now , I haven't been back home on  Anderanin in years, but what is it that you're doing." He said. Why don't you go home Lux?" Ahsoka asked. "Well,  this old thing's hyperdrive doesn't work, so I can only travel to the near systems, which are mostly low populated back water worlds." He added. "Oh Lux, uh, well, our ship has a hyperdrive, if you want we can help you out." Ahsoka said worryingly, as Sabine looked up at her and grinned, and Rex raised an eyebrow and looked amusingly confused. Lux just chuckled and said " well that's very kind of you, but I don't want to get in the way of whatever it is  you're doing." He said as he chuckled. " No, uh y-you won't be a problem." Ahsoka assured him. " well, I will gladly take that offer, if you don't mind I'll gather my things and maybe I'll just sell this scrap pile to get something out of it." He said chuckling as he walked to his quarters to pack. As he left, Rex and Sabine bursted our laughing. " what's so funny?" Ahsoka asked. "I don't think I've ever seen you like that before." Rex said trying to stop his laughter. " like what?" Ahsoka asked confused.  " For just a friend , you really did want him to come with us." Sabine added still giggling. Ahsoka was blushing even harder than before, then said "well, we'll see how you act when we find Ezra." She said, as Sabine stopped laughing and found herself blushing. " I-uh I just think... that uh, he deserves to be brought back home, since he's a really good friend." She said stuttering.

>Time skip when the Doctor wakes up<

"How are you feeling?" Rex asked with hope and concern all over his face. The doctor squinted his eyes, then groaned as he felt the pain in his stomach. " I'm fine, I think, thank you for saving me." He said looking up. " don't mention it." Sabine said. " So back there you said you knew how to reverse the effects of accelerating aging." Rex said getting straight to the point. " well, theoretically yes, but I don't know if it's ever been done before. And I will need a lab there on Kamino to do it." He said. Rex looked back at Ahsoka, Sabine and lux who were standing behind them. " Look, I know if offered to help you find Ezra, but I-" he was cut off but Ahsoka who walked up and put her hands on his shoulders. "Yes Rex." She said. " We can take you to Kamino along with uh... what's your name?" She asked turning to the doctor. " My name is Tseebo." he said quietly. 'Tseebo.' Sabine thought you herself, Ezra knew that Rodman names Tseebo. She thought to herself. "Well, now that we're all ready, we can head out to your ship, it gets dangerous around here at night, not safe with all the bounty hunters and ex-imperials that will be looking for us." Lux mentioned as the all got up and left Lux's ship. As the walked to the edge of town, they hadn't had any trouble until an angry voice yelled at them from behind. " HEY! YOU! Where did you get that armor bounty hunter?" The man was a mandalorian in light blue armor, which was much bigger than Sabine's, with a d-33 rotating blaster strapped on his back next to his jet pack. " Sabine looked at the mando confused at first, but then realized he was talking to her. " Hey! I asked you a question!" He said now walking closer to her. " I forged this armor with my family for your information!" She said now storming towards him shrugging off Ahsoka's hand which tried to pull her back. " What's your clan?" He asked angrily. " I'm clan Wren! House Vizla!" Sabine shot back. " Clan Wren? They were traitors to mandalor!" He shouted, only inches away from Sabine, their helmets were almost touching. " We stood up to the empire, and lead the rebellion to free mandalore!" She was genuinely angry now. " Your punt revolt brought the empire down on all of us !" He yelled. " well at least we did something about-" she was cut off by the mandolorian knocking her to the ground. He pulled out a vibro knife and said, " When I kill you, I will avenge all of mandalore, he was about to strike when Ahsoka force pushed him back, just when Sabine got up and threw a paint bomb at him exploding and cover up his helmet. " Ah!" He yelled trying to get the paint off so he could see. Sabine took this opportunity to attack, throwing herself tar him kicking him in the head, as he fell back and hit his head against a building knocking him out. Sabine turned around and grinned and said " sorry about that, we can go now, and thanks for the save Ahsoka." The rest of them looked shocked but continued walking towards the shuttle.