Chapter 9

Rose point of view

Never in my entire life, I thought I would have the hardest fight with my mother. She was beyond piss at the fact that I'm with Dimitri and that our relationship started when I was seventeen. How dare she come now and pretend to care?. She had never cared about when I was in the Academy. All those times, I would wait for her for a birthday. Not even a call or a letter. All those times I wanted my mother to love, she wasn't there. I saw Alberta as my mother more than the one standing in front of me. She went to her last stroke when she insulted me in front of everyone.

"you're a whore like the rest of our race. You would have been better off with your father. You disgust me," Janine snarled.

Her words hit me hard at the fact that my so-called mother called me that. I held back the tears as I didn't want her to see me weak. Instead, I snapped at her.

" Says the so-called mother who doesn't even care for her daughter. Your the whore here, not me!. You had a one night stand with my father. At least I could keep a man with me," I said to her angry.

We were so close that I could feel her breath on me. We soon parted as Viktoria and Dimitri got in the middle. I knew that if we got a little closer, a fight would break loose.

" Janine, I advise you to leave and not return. Don't make me get one of my guardians to take you out," Lissa said to her.

My mother looked at all of us as Viktoria was blocking me from her and left. Viktoria quickly moved away, and I got crushed by Dimitri.

" I am so sorry you have to go threw this just because you're with me. I am so sorry," Dimitri whispered in my ear.

" Comrade, don't be sorry. She deserved everything that I told her." I told him, trying to comfort me.

We all turned around at the sound of a knock.

" enter," Lissa said as she turned to see who it was.

Lissa's assistance Amanda walked in with her clipboard.

" Lissa, I have new from Alaska. There are requesting your appearance as to some Royal banquet. They said that your guardians must dress up. They don't accept guardian uniform," Amanda said.

" When do we leave?" Lissa said with a low voice.

" as soon as possible. Should I start preparing your flight?" Amanda asked her.

" Yes, please," Lissa said as she threw herself on the couch.

Amanda quickly left as she started making calls. I felt Dimitri's arms tight around my waist. Lissa turned to Viktoria.

" inform the rest of the guys they have to be here in thirty minutes pack for Alaska," Lissa told Viktoria.

Viktoria nodded and turned on her headpiece and informed the rest of the guys. Lissa turned to Roza.

" do you have a dress Viktoria could use?" Lissa asked me.

" yes, I have like five. Every time you would buy one for yourself, you could get me one custom made for a guardian," I told her laughing.

" Okay, good. If I were you, I would go pack. Dimitri, please go inform Christian," Lissa said nicely.

" no need too. I was just told of this banquet," Christian said.

" come on, Comrade, we need to pack," I told comrade as I took his hand and left the room.

We walked to our little love nest as I like to call it. As we entered our house, Dimitri tackled me with a passionate kiss. It took me by surprise, but I responded with the same force. Our hands explored all over the body. Slowly we started to undress as we made it to our room. By the time we made it, we were in our underwear.

" would you like to accompany me to do a wonderful shower?" Dimitri asked as he asked for my hand.

" yes, I would love to," I said as I took my bra off and walked to the bathroom.

After we had our little intimacy, just us two, we got ready for the trip to Alaska. I took the long black dress for myself and one for Viktoria. Thankfully the dress could be cut short in case a Strigoi attack ever happened.

" Hathaway hurry up," I heard someone say I  threw my headpiece.

Comrade and I quickly left for the airport. Theirs stood the queen's private plane. We were all aboard to the flight,t and it promptly took off. I was perfectly fine in my seat when all of a sudden, my walls crash down; I saw gosht. Everyone I ever meet and even cared about was in front of me — even the ones I killed like Victor Dashkov. The pain was there, but as the gosht kept coming to the pain increased, especially with their voice repeating the same thing.

" This is your last day of happiness," they all repeated at the same time.

" Go away," I yelled as I had my head in my hands.

" Lissa the ghost," I heard Dimitri tell Lissa.

I felt some pulling my head up, and I saw Lissa jade green eyes.

" Rose, on the count of three, you'll fall asleep and dream of Dimitri... One.. Two... Three," she said, and I  instantly knocked out.

Review wants to know what runs in your mind. Message me if any questions