Chapter 13: Cut

Dimitri's point of view

I have never felt so alone in my life. I didn't want to let go of Roza's body as I held her closer to me. We reached court, and mostly everyone knew what had happened. Nobody understands how she hasn't woken up, Lissa tried healing her and Sonya tried as well but still no answer. She still felt as cold as ice, and I feared the most, but my mind thought different. She couldn't be dead, Tasha and Robert couldn't have won.

I held my Roza close as I smelled her perfume as my tears dropped, which only made me hug her body closer.

" Baby, please, please come back to me," I said between cries.

I kept her body close to me as I heard someone walk into my room. I didn't pay attention to who it was because the tears wouldn't let me see straight.

" Dimitri," said Lissa as she sat on the bed.

I looked up to were she was as she herself had bloodshot eyes from all the crying.

" Dimitri it's time, they have to take her so they can prepare her for the funeral later" Lissa told me with a cry as she took the hand of her best friend.

" No!. I won't allow it. She's not dead; I know she's not. She wouldn't let the other side take her. Lissa, she'll wake up, she has to," I said as I placed my guardian mask on which for the first time I couldn't keep straight for the first time.

" Don't you think this hard for me. My best friend is dead because of Tasha. She's the only person that knew how to keep me grounded and not let the spirits get me insane. But we must tell the funeral people to get her ready. It's not up to me," Lissa said as she cried.

Rose's point of view

I felt as if my body was in space. Like I couldn't move or even talk, but I could hear everything perfectly.

" Baby, please, please come back to me," I heard Dimitri say between cries.

" What did he mean to come back to him. I was already here," I thought to myself.

I tried to move my hands or even my body, but my body wasn't responding. I felt as my body went threw an extensive work out but that I was lacking breath. My breathing felt like it was getting shorter by the second.

" What the hell!" I thought to myself.

I soon thought of Lissa, and maybe if I got in her head, she would see why I couldn't move or even respond. I tried to concentrate, leaving all those thoughts behind as I once again allowed my shadow kiss eyes to appear, and I was suddenly looking threw Lissa eyes and my heart broke, like it did the day I lost Dimitri back in Saint Vladimirs.

In front of me stood Dimitri with his hands over my pale body in a hug. But the worst was seeing my  Russian sailor on the verge of tears.

" They think I'm dead," I thought to myself.

I saw my body and it's looked pale as ice. I wasn't understanding as to why I was like this, if I was dead than why could I enter Lissa body. So many questions came to my mind but just by looking into Dimitri's eyes the only thing I could do was cry. Cry for the fact that they thought I was dead.

" Lissa," I said with a low voice in hopes that she would maybe hear me.

Lissa's head suddenly turned around as someone opened the door. My parents walked with the same sadden face as Lissa and Dimitri.

" It's time to get her ready for the funeral," my mother said with a shaky voice.

" You guys have to wait. Give her more time, she will wake up I know" Dimitri said as he passed his hands threw my pale cheek.