70. O Death

[Two Minutes to Midnight]

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Dean asked.

"Dean, Nat-" Sam began.

"... No, don't "Dean" and "Nat" us. I mean, you -- you have had some stupid ideas in the past, but this --" he turned to Bobby and Dylan, "d-did you two know about this?"

"What?" Bobby and Dylan questioned.

"About Sam's genius plan to cram the devil down his throat."

Bobby and Dylan nodded.

"Well, thanks for the heads up!" Natalia yelled.

"Hey, this ain't about us," Bobby told them.

Natalia turned to Sam and glared. "You can't do this."

"That's the consensus," Sam said.

"All right," Dean stated. "Awesome. Then, end of discussion."

Dean's phone rang and he answered. "This isn't over. Hello?"

"Dean?" Castiel asked. "Is your sister there?"

"Cas? Yeah, she is."

"Is he okay?" Sam asked.

"We all thought you were dead. Where the hell are you, man? And where's Rae?"

Castiel and Azrael were in hospital beds in separate rooms.

"A hospital," Castiel answered. "Oh, hello, Azrael. She just walked in."

"Are you two okay?" Dean asked.

"No," the angels answered.

"You two want to elaborate?"

"We just woke up here. The doctors were fairly surprised. They thought we were brain-dead."

"S-so, a hospital?"

"Apparently, after Van Nuys, we suddenly appeared, bloody and unconscious, on a shrimping boat off Delacroix. We're told we upset the sailors."

"Uh, well, I got to tell you, man, Rae -- You're both just in time. We figured out a way to pop Satan's box."

"How?" Castiel and Azrael asked.

"It's a long story, but, look -- we're going after Pestilence now. So if you two want to zap over here..."

Castiel cut him off. "We can't "zap" anywhere."

"What do you mean?"

"You could say our batteries are -- are drained."

"What do you mean? You two are out of angel mojo?"

"I'm saying that I am thirsty and my head aches. I have a bug bite that itches no matter how much I scratch it, Azrael is exhausted, and I'm just saying that we're just incredibly..."

"Human. Wow. Sorry."

"Well, my point is -- We can't go anywhere without money for... an airplane ride. And food. And pain medication, ideally."

"And sleep," Azrael added.

"All right. Well, look, no worries. Uh look, Bobby and Dylan are here. One of them wire you two the cash."

"Dean, wait," Castiel said.

"We will?" Bobby and Dylan asked.

"You said "no" to Michael and Natalia dismissed her role, which hopefully won't play out. Azrael and I owe you two an apology."