45. The Wishing Well

[Wishful Thinking]

INT. SHOWERS

A woman, Candace, was in the shower as a naked boy watched. As Candace turned around, the boy disappeared. She got out of the shower and their was a handprint on the glass and footsteps appeared on the ground.

"Hello?" Candace called. "Is anybody there?"

Candace tossed a towel behind her and it got suspended in the air, over the head of the invisible boy.

Invisible pervert boy asked, "Um, hello? Mrs. Armstrong?"

BAR

Sam, Dean and Natalia were sitting at a table. Dean was downing shots.

"It just doesn't make any sense, Dean, Natalia. I mean, why would Uriel tell me you remembered Hell if you didn't? Why would he ask me what you remembered about Heaven?"

"Maybe because he's a dick," Dean replied. "Might have something to do with it."

"Maybe, but he's still an angel."

"Yeah, an angel who was ready to level an entire town. Look, Nat and I don't know what-"

A cheerful waiter walked up. "Radical. What can I get you guys and lady?"

"Uh, I think we're good," Sam replied.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"You want to try a couple of fryer bombs? Or a chipotle chili changa?"

"No, no, we're -- we're still good," Dean told him.

"Okay, awesome."

Dean looked back at his brother. "Sam, honestly, I have no idea why Uriel told you what he did, okay?"

"Right," Sam said.

"What?"

"Okay. Fine. Then look me in the eye and tell me you don't remember a thing from your time down under."

"I don't remember a thing from my time down under. I don't remember, Sam!"

"Look, Dean, I just want to help. Nat, I want to help you, too. You've seemed kind of depressed since you returned."

Natalia hit the table lightly. "Maybe because it sucks here! You know everything we do. Okay? That's all there is."

The cheerful waiter returned. "Outstanding. Dessert time? Huh? Am I right?"

"Dude," Dean said.

"Listen, bros, miss. You have got to try our ice cream extreme. It's extreme."

"Uh, no extremities, please," Sam replied. "Just the-"

"Check? All right, awesome."

"Thanks."

Natalia frowned. "All right, so, where do we go from here?"

"I'm not sure. Um looks like it's been pretty quiet lately. No signs of demonic activity, no omens or portents I can see."

"That's good news for once."

"Yeah, just the typical smattering of crank UFO sightings and one possible vengeful spirit. Here, check this out. Uh... Up in Concrete, Washington, eyewitness reports of a ghost that's been haunting the showers of a women's health facility." Dean choked on his beer while Natalia raised an eyebrow. "The victim claims that the ghost threw her down a flight of stairs. I can see you're very interested."

"Women, showers. We gotta save these people," Dean said.

EXT. CONCRETE STREET

Dean dropped Sam and Natalia off in front of Lucky Chin's Chinese Restaurant.