07

"Someone shot one of the homies! Have you seen Cesar or Oscar?" Me and Rio walked into the Martinez house.

"I'm here Prima, Jamal says Cesar's phone broke" Oscar said

"Me and Rio took care of Eddie so he'll be fine until tomorrow but now this is a fucking lock down!" I yelled and watched as Rio sat on the couch and I sat in the End of it.

•••

"Is that the sandwich?" I grossed out.

"No,that's me. I have the egg booty coughs" jasmine squirmed in her seat.

"OH I swear to god if you don't go away!" Oscar and I yelled in sync. She stood up and ran to Ruby's room.
Rio pulled me on his lap for me to be a bit more comfortable and not sit on the End
Oscars phone rang "where can I take this?"

"Bathroom's free." Olivia said.

•••

A few hours later we all played smash marry kill. Rio went to the bathroom to talk with Oscar.

"Hey Diva. Wanna play Smash marry kill with us?

"Sure"

"Fine! I'd make love to Jamal and marry ruby. Happy?" Monse threw her hands up.

"I am. Because even though we're married, we're having sex, and a lot of it. She made me get clipped" ruby said and they all jumped except for me, when they heard two deep laughs coming from Oscar and Rio.

"Uh, you wanna play?" Jamal asked

They both shrugged and said "okay"

"I'd kill you, kill you..." Spooky started off by the boys

"Smash you, smash you, kill you cause you my Prima" he said pointing at Monse,Olivia than me. I just laughed

I looked at Jasmine who was rubbing on her chest. "Fine. I'd smash you, too... than I'd kill you" as soon as he said that I chocked in my water.
Than Rio had to say.

"I'd kill you both." He said pointing at Jamal and ruby.
"Smash you two and I'd kill you Jasmine" he sarcastically smiled and than smirked looking at me.

"I'll marry you" he smiled and I smiled looking everywhere but his eyes.
....
"You knew Jamal?"Monse yelled.
--
"YOU ALL MESSED UP!" Oscar yelled and everyone went silent. Before Oscar or anyone else could speak up I did.

"What kind of fucking friends are you? First, DEAR MONSE you and Cesar were broken up at the time. Second, you guys always tell Jamal he can't keep a secret and he should, now when he finally does it, you put everything on him. All he did was keep his mouth shut, because Cesar has to tell it to you by himself it's his job not Jamals. He ain't yo little toy. You are toxic as fuck Monse. Sometimes use your brain, you don't have it there for decoration." And with that I grabbed Rio hand and walked past them.

"This Girl pisses me off" I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

-Ruby's (Good girls) works-
I walked in and saw a women and a teenage boy talking to Ruby and her menager.

"You went out of your way not to warn him that plate was hot." The women said. Uh- he's old enaugh to know that?

Ruby looked at them "are you for real?"

"Just say sorry" said her boss
"She is sorry." He looked at the women.

"And yet, we still haven't heard it." She said looking at ruby
"Do y'all have children"

"I do"

"Look at the example you're setting" the women's sentence making me roll my eyes

I saw the boy mouth "chop-chop" to ruby and I walked slowly behind them.
I smiled at ruby when she sarcastically said "I'm sorry." She turned to look at his mother

"Okay?" She sarcastically widened her eyes.

"Thank you,Ruby." He manager said

"It's not okay." The women discussed
"That was completely insincere and kind of bitchy"

Excuse me whaaaat?

"Oh you want me to mean it?"

"That'd be nice" the women sarcastically said

"I'm sorry. How was that?" Ruby stood up

"That was great!" The Manager said but ruby Stuttered and continued

"Wait a second Tony! Let me give it another go." She leaned over to the boy

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand basic human decency and how to treat anyone, especially service people, with respect. " yeshhhh go off Ruby

"I'm sorry that you have your head so far up your ass that you think it's okay to blame everyone else for your son being a moron. I'm sorry he's such a punk-ass bitch. Because that is a surface burn. " she said looking at his mother than going off on him again.

She looked at Tony and said she was going to clean her locker.
Hold up she's getting fired for being honest? Nah-Ah let me teach this little bitch something.

"Wassup little boy" I said as I grabbed Leo's finger(his name) and slowly breaking it.

"You are old enough to know if it's hot or not. And your mom is a bitch. Tell her that if she didn't know. And this is what you get for being disrespectful and making me wait 15 minutes to order my fucking food!" I broke his finger finally and he started to cry. I leaned down on the counter to look him and his mom in the eyes.

"Now dare you tell someone about this and I'm gonna break every single bone in your body." I looked at the boy pushing my hair behind my ear, revealing my tattoo.
He nodded and grabbed his moms hand walking out.

"Come on Ruby lets go" I smiled at her softly

"I can't believe that son of a bitch fired you for being honest. His mom is such a bitch!" I said getting in my car as ruby laughed and agreed with me