12

I walked with my head down and Oscar looked at my neck and motioned me to cover it quickly.
I put my hair over it but it was 80% too late.

"SARA! I was so worried about you! How did you run to Bakersfield? Girl are you insane?!" Huerita ran over to  me and pulled me into a hug.
I was so happy to have her as my friend.

"I'm sorry.... I will tell you everything just let me change first and uhm cover this hickeys up..." I whispered

I walked in without even looking at Rio.
I didn't want to see him. I took a shower and changed into some long clothes. Even if it was summer I didn't wanna show of my body right now.

The day went slowly by and all I could think of was how bad of a person I am

The day went slowly by and all I could think of was how bad of a person I am. I saw a familiar Jeep park and realised It was Beths. What if she found out-

I saw her angrily come over to me and I stood up. I nodded at the Santos who stood up and they sat back down.

"You bitch!" She pushed me. I deserve it so I didn't say a word.

"It was a mistake.." I looked down

"Is that what you always do? 'It was a mistake' you say. But the cruel thing is, it feels like the mistake was mine, for trusting you." She yelled and I kept being silent
Well she should not have Trusted me..

"I get that you never liked me but to sleep with my HUSBAND? We have 4 kids! Last night After he fucked me, Than he goes to you? You're a fucking slut!" She yelled at me and everyone was watching. Rio looked mad, Huerita looked like she was about to kill Beth, The crew looked disappointed, julio&Sad Eyes, Bananas and Joker looked shocked. Oscar looked like he felt bad.

"I fucking hate you!" Beth pushed me a few times but I didn't say a word. She had the right to.

"Bitch who do you think you are yelling at? Get out of here before I do it!" Huerita snapped at her and she walked away.

"We are all so disappointed in you!" Monse yelled at me

"That's really fucked up Diva." Ruby wakes away with her.
Only people who don't know me or aren't close to me call me Diva..

"Yeah. Really bitchy" Olivia added. Girl aren't you a quite- nvm you are right.

"Just go back to San Fran bruh!" A chola yelled and some of them laughed. I just stood there nodding my head.

"Sara..don't listen to them" Oscar told me.
"I'm sorry S." Huerita hugged me but I stood in place not moving.

I was looking at a hurt Rio who looked so disappointed and laughed.

"Shame on you." He said.

"I'm sorry.." I cried.

"Sorry won't change the past." Rio shook his head at me and walked away.

"She lost her virginity finally ayee!" Mateo laughed

"I lost it at the age of 15 Cabròn this wasn't my first time for sure." I sniffled.

I walked inside my room. I had to talk
To Rio.
I saw him pack his things and ran over to him.

"What are doing. Stop. Rio!" I took his hands.

"Leave me alone Sara! I'm moving away! I'm not staying here with you." He looked me in the eyes and I looked away

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it! I was drunk Rio I swear!" I cried

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that!" He said

"What?" I asked confused

"LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME THAT YOU ARE TRULY SORRY AND THAT YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT! LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME YOU CARE ABOUT ME! AND THAT THE SEX LAST NIGHT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING!" He raised his voice and I finally looked him in the eyes. Tears streaming down my face

"I SWEAR IT WAS A STUPID MISTAKE! I CARE ABOUT YOU RIO, I CARE ABOUT YOU LIKE I NEVER HAVE ABOUT SOMEONE! I'm truly sorry man I am! I was hurt and insecure! So I ran to Bakersfield and got drunk there!" I raised my voice and cried.
"Please don't leave me Christopher please I need you here! I need you here with me."

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him tightly back.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'm sorry" I whispered while crying.

"I hate you." He chuckled and whipped my tears off my face.

"I know you do." I smiled and put his bags away.
I pushed him on the bed and cuddled
With him for the rest of the night.

"I love you Christopher... good night." I closed my eyes

"I love you too Sara.. good night Princesa" he kissed my head and we both fell asleep