19

-days later-

"I sleep on the couch." Rio said.

"No! Uh- Oscar is sleeping there. He- he got in some argument with his ruca and she told him to sleep on the couch" I lied.

"Oscar doesn't have a ruca. He would never sleep on a couch no matter what." He had a point.

"Fine.. I just want you back in the room Chris.. I'm sorry about everything. I just get so fucking insecure and think about things I shouldn't. I never meant to say that you cheated it just came out.. I miss you and- and I'm sorry about getting into your business." I let a tear flow.

"It's okay, mi amor. I'm sorry for breaking my promise it won't happen again. Trust me I would never cheat on you." He came closer and wiped the tear off. I didn't trust my self to look up at him so I looked down. He used his index finger to put my chin up and look him in the eyes.
He took off his shirt and threw him self on the bed. I just stood there confused while he looked for a film.

"Well don't stand there babygirl. Come on I want cuddles" he laughed and I giggled.

"There is that smile." He smiled and I got in bed next to him. It was silent just him playing with my hair and the TV talking until he broke it off.

"Oh and Never feel insecure please. You are the most beautiful,smart and amazing woman I have ever met in my life." He smiled down at me and I nodded giving him a kiss.