22

It's been a month since ruby got out and New Years

It's been a month since ruby got out and New Years.. but Sara is still in coma. She got better thank god. She can hear us and squeeze our hands but can't talk.

"She's awake!" Oscar yelled and I rushed in the room seeing her smile at me.

"Mi amor.." she tried to stand up but i layed her back down.

"No lay down baby. How are you feeling?" I smiled at her.

"Uh- Alive." She chuckled making me smile.

"That's good right? Don't ever scare me again." I frowned and she moved to the side.

"Lay next to me." She tapped on the side that was clear. I smiled and layed next to Her.

"You know I love you right?" I looked at her. My poor baby. What did she do to deserve this.

She nodded and looked at Oscar.

"Don't be mad at Cesar. I know you care about him and I know that chucillos is getting him out of the gang but... we all knew he wasn't a killer just like me..." she told him and he nodded in agreement.

„ I know S. I know."
He hugged her and went to talk to the nurse.

„I though I was going to die." She smiled at me through her thingy that helps her breathe(idk what's it called?"

"You won't. I'm here. I'll protect you better from now on. I'm sorry I wasn't there baby." I hugged her carefully and she shook her head saying it's okay.
Soon the doctor came in telling us she can go home but she isn't aloud to do things until next month.

We packed her things and walked to the car. She politely told good bye to the doctors and got in the behind.

"Can I talk to Inesita tomorrow?" She asked.

"Who is Inesita?" I asked

"chuchillos.. her name" she told me.

"Oh."

"Yes you can Prima." Oscar said.

We drove back home and got out with her things. I helped her walk carefully for her not get hurt and she giggled like a teenager.

"You know I can walk right?" She smiled at me and I nod

"Yep. But I want to make sure your fine." We walked to the porch and all the Santos welcomed her.

"Thanks" she gave them a warm smile and we walked inside. She layed On the bed and I kneeled infront of her.

 She layed On the bed and I kneeled infront of her

"You wanna shower?" I slowly looked at her..

"Yes.." she said and stood up.
She knew that I wasn't gonna let her shower alone.

She went to shower but I could hear her cry from here and I wasn't gonna let her shower alone I'm not feeling good if I do.
I walked in and there my clothes away. I snaked my arms around her waist and she flinched.

"Shhh....it's me. It's just me baby. It's okay." I wiped her tears.

"I love you." She sobbed into my shoulder.

"I though I was going to die Chris." I just rubbed her back and took her face in my hands.

"Hey.. its okay." I smiled at her

"I got you." I kissed her and helped her shower.

I helped her slowly get out and layed her in bed

"Lay down baby." I told her and I got her cloths. I put her underwear on her and the rest of her cloths than kiss her head. I put in my Own clothes and lay down next to her.

"Good Night neña" I whispered and kissed her head.

"Good Night Chris" she closed her eyes taking a deep breathe and fell asleep