14

-2 weeks later-

Rio ghosted me and I saw him come here to talk for business a couple of times from my window but he didn't even come in my/our room to say hi or ask me how I am..
I couldn't sleep without him near me. I don't know what was about him but he made me feel some kind of way that no one has ever. I had to go and bring him back. I had to..

I stood out of bed not caring if I looked like a mess.
I walked outside and asked Amir to give me his keys once again and he did.

"Where are you going?" Oscar stopped me.

"To bring Rio back." I looked at him

"What did he do to you my little Prima..." he hugged me.

"I have to Oscar I can't even sleep knowing he isn't here. I don't know what it is about him but he makes me happy. I can't let him go." I pulled away and smiled at him while walking to the car.
I got in and drove to his apartment. I got out of the car and knocked on the door. No one opened.
I knocked a couple of times and when I was about to knock again the door swung open with Rios annoyed face but it softened when he saw me.
I stood there awkwardly pulling my hand down.

**song**

"Uh- hi.." he said.

"C-can I come in..?" I asked lowly and he moved so I can walk in. I just stood there looking at him.

"You want something to drink? Coffee? Te-" I cut him off

"No. The only thing I want is you to come back, Christopher." I looked at him and he frowned.

"Sara..." he started and I shook my head

"No.. Rio I can't sleep at night knowing you aren't there. I can't ignore the fact that you ghosted me and aren't there to cuddle with me every night while we watch some stupid movie on Netflix that we don't even concentrate on. I don't have someone to tease. I don't have someone to tell I hate them, or- or someone to bother me until it's 4 in the morning. Someone to kill Spiders for me-" we both laughed at the last sentence.

"Someone to listen to me 24/7 without to tell me how boring I actually am. Someone to get high with me. Someone to gossip about bitches with me. I don't have you around to cook for me.
I don't have you to make those stupid jokes I always laugh at. Even though they aren't funny. I don't have someone to yell at. Someone to call me Mami or Princesa. Someone to stop me when I nearly killed Ramona. Someone to take stupid pictures of me.Us.
AND LASTLY I DON'T HAVE YOU!" I cried and looked him in the eyes.

"What are you doing with someone like me?" He looked me in the eyes.

"I don't know... Chris... I don't know... I guess..I-I fell in love.. I felt happy and safe with you..and I can't stop thinking about that kiss..." I looked him deeply in the eyes and he just stood there for a second.

I saw him ran to me, grab my face and kiss me hungrily. I kissed back and put my hands on his neck.

I felt like I was floating. Like I was In heaven. Our lips moving in sync. Hungry for each other.
Soon our tongues were exploring each other's mouth.

Breaking the kiss I ripped his shirt and kissed him again.
He took my shirt off and my pants.
I was left in my underwear and Bra. He picked me up and kissed me against the wall.
He kissed my neck and back to my lips.
He walked us to his bed and threw me on it. He unblocked his pants and things laid to each other..