20

„Your going to the Quince?" Cesar asked me.

„Yeah, Olivia wants me to be her dama. But she said I can wear a different dress?" I said and he nodded.
Today was her birthday so I though I should also go if I'm invited right?

I put my dress on and Huerita helped me do my hair and make-up. It took me about 3 hours to get ready.

 It took me about 3 hours to get ready

^^same make up

^^same make up

„How...do I look?" I said as I made a circle.

„Oh my-„ I saw jokers jaw drop and I giggled.

„You..Look..amazing" Rio couldn't get his eyes off of me. I smiled and gave him a peck.

„Gracias." I saw Oscar shaving Cesars hair.

„We are proud of you!" I heard Oscar say.

„What's going on?" I stood in front of them and they both looked me up and down.

„Prima... you look stunning." Cesar said.
„Just remembers me of her quince." oscar said in awe

„Thanks thanks.. but what's going on?" I pointed at Cesar head.

"He is officially a santo." My eyes went wide

"Who did he kill?" I smiled.

"Latrelle.." my jaw dropped.

"WHAT!?" I yelled.
"He was your fucking friend! You went to school together!" I wasn't mad but I wasn't happy I mean Cesar is still 15.

"He was the first to point a gun at him and Monse, Sara! Lower your goddamm voice!" Oscar looked at me and I nodded

"Sorry. Sorry. It's just- It's Cesar... I never thought he had the balls to..." I frowned and looked Cesar in the eyes by an accident but then I saw fear. I saw the same thing I saw in Rio's eyes once he lied. Oh shi-

"Okay Cesar we have to go to church we are late come on!" I grabbed his hand and waved everyone good bye.

"You didn't kill him right? You lied!" I looked at him and got in the car.

"I couldn't! I'm not a killer!" He teared up. I hugged him and wiped his tears off.

"I know Primo, Pero you could have told me.. I could have done it for you." I smiled sadly

"No. You argued with Rio and was busy. And you never killed anyone so I couldn't." He shook his head I drove off.

Once we got to church yayyyy! Monse found out the same as me.

After church we went to the quince.

"Wow! Princesses you look stunning!" Ruby interrupted mine and olivias talk.

"Thanks Ruben!" I smiled and walked away.

We shortly after started dancing. I was dancing alone since I didn't have a partner. I was near Ruby and Olivia at the time and I heard ruby yell for Cesar.

"Cesar!" Ruby yelled and turned around.

*bang*

I saw Olivia and Ruby fall to the ground I ran to Ruby but then I heard another gun shot go off. I felt pain in my stomach and fell down. I couldn't keep my balance.

"Ruby! Olivia-!" I gasped.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. Memories flashed through my head.

"Ruby! Ruby! No no no!"
"Mijo" I Heard Ruby's parents call for him. It felt like no one recognised that I was shot too. I felt the blood in my neck and arms. All over me.

"RUBY!" I tried to stand up and walk to them but I couldn't:

"Mija stay still!" Abuellita held Olivia.
I tried to control my breathing and not close my eyes.

"Sara! Prima no! No! No!" I heard someone yell. Oh thank god I'm not dying without anyone noticing. At least I felt like dying.

"Diva! You're going to be okay! I promise. Please don't close your eyes for me! For Oscar! For Cesar! For Rio please!" Monse cried.

"Pressure-" I tried to speak. I guess one of the women saw me and put pressure on where I was shot.
I could feel the bullet. I got flashbacks of every single moment with my loved ones. I cough blood a lot.

"Prima please!" Cesar cried.

"Call 911! Call 911!" Geny, Ruby's mom yelled along with Cesar.

"SOMEONE FUCKING CALL 911!" He cried and I smiled at him.

"Hey... tell Rio y Osc-car not to b-be sad over- m-ee o-kay? Tell them I love them. And tell Rio he should move on for sure." I struggled to talk and cough more blood.

"You are talking like you are going to die! Stop!" Monse cried and hold my hand. I squeezed and looked at Ruby who was struggling to breathe and heard the ambulance.

"Me siento como que me estoy muriendo" I lowly said. (I feel like I'm dying.)
"Finalmente llego a ver a mis padres. Después de mi quinceañera, ahora los veo." I smiled at the though of seeing my parents again. ( I finally get to see my parents after my Quince I get to see them.)

I slowly closed my eyes.
"No! Open your eyes por favor!" I felt people pick me up and put me on some bed.

I saw a bright place and two people waiting for me. My parents, who died at my quince.

"Mija!" My parents smiled at me and I smiled in return.

"Hi ma. Hola Pa!" I smiled.

"You look maravillosa in that dress." My mom smiled at me but soon they disappeared once they said "I love you"

"Mom! Dad! " I called but no one came back. They left me again.