13

The next day I woke up and with a smile on my face I tried to tighten the hug but realised no one was next to me.
I opened my eyes confused and looked around the room. It had only my stuff.

„No.No.No!" I mumbled.

„He didn't leave. He can't leave." I stood up and walked out the door.
The time was 13:27 now Damn i really slept long.

„Ugh!" I groaned when I saw everyone outside drinking, smoking or working out.

„Oh look who finally decided to wake up." somebody said.

„Where's Rio?" I asked loud enough for everyone to hear.

„I asked WHERE IS RIO?" I growled and some of them jumped.

„He- he left." Mia said

„What do you mean he left?" I frowned

„He said he will be back in a couple of days." Huerita added

„No. He would have told me." I shook my head

„Oh Princess did you forget what you did? Damn..." a chola named Ramona said and I snapped my head towards her.

„I'm sorry what? Who do you think you are to talk to me like that? Wanna get your ass beaten up?" I raised my voice.

„Oh now I'm scared. Shit i think I peed my pants from how scared I am." she laughed along some cholas around her.

„Sara don't-„ Huerita tried to stop me but I already grabbed Ramona by her neck.
I pressed hard and looked her with a bitch face.

„I- P-Please s-stop" she teared up and closed her eyes.

„Nah honey.... it doesn't work like that. See I'm not joking when I say you should not disrespect me nor talk back." I squeezed her harder.

„Stop! You are going to choke her!" Another chola yelled.

„Want me to choke you too or are you going to shut up?" I looked at her and she stayed quite.

„That's what I though" I smiled

„P-please- Div-aa im- so-orry" Ramona had tears streaming down her face.
I let her fall to the ground and she tried to catch her breathe. And when it got a little bit better.

I gave her my hand to stand up.
She looked at me and than took it.
I held her hand and punched her with my other one. She fell back to the ground and I sat on her stomach hitting her until she was passed out.
I stood up and looked at the rest.

„Don't worry she is going to wake up soon." I told her friends and they ran to her. Picked her up and started cleaning her up.

„Damn.." Huerita smiled.

„I need to find Rio so I don't have time for you all." I walked back inside.

I took my stuff and since I don't have my own car right now cause I fucking broke it..I had to ask some Santo to give me their.

„EY! Someone give me their car, now!" I yelled and everyone ran to me as fast as they can with their keys.

I took the one from Amir since he had a cool one.

„Gracias and now bye!" I got in the car and opened Snapchat map.

Dumbass forgot to turn it off.
I followed his address and it was a small building.
I got out of my car and knocked on the door.

Soon it opened and I saw a shirtless Rio who looked like he just got out of shower.
I just let my self in and sat on his bed.

„Uh hello..come in" he sarcastically said and I just looked at him.

„Rio what the hell?" I frowned

„What?" he asked

„What is this? Come back home. I though we said yesterday you will stay... come one pack your things you are coming with me." I looked at him.

„No, Sara. I'm staying here. I also told you yesterday I don't want to stay there with you." he looked at me

„But why... It's not like I killed someone from your family. Rio you also slept with Beth and I didn't move or something.. you said it yourself we aren't dating so I don't see a problem... just friends who hate each other.." I felt my eyes get watery.

"And a friend who brings only trouble.." he mumbled

"W-what? Rio do you hear yourself? Come on man... This past few months you made me the happiest." I frowned

"And I also made you the saddest!" He raised his voice. Boii you don't gotta Yell-

"So what now? Huh? You are going to stay here, alone?" I yelled

"Yes." He looked at me blankly.

I nodded and walked out.
I got home and gave Amor his keys back.
I didn't get out of my room for the past days I also didn't sleep.