23

-Saras POV-

I was sitting on the porch next to the santos waiting for chucillos. I had to talk to her. I sae what the crew texted in the group chat. And. She. Can't. Kill.them.
I saw her black car stop and she got outside with that fake smile on.

„Sara! I'm so glad you're okay!" she hugged me and I smiled at her.

„Gracias.. Inesita. Let's go to my room for just a few seconds..to talk" me and her went inside and she sat on my bed.

„Ricardo is Dead." i Said.

„Excuse me?" she raised her eye brow.

„Lil' Ricky. He is dead. D-E-A-D" I spelled it out for her.

„What is that supposed to mean?" she got angry already damn.

„He is dead Inesita! You can't just tell Cesar and his friends he is alive and they are looking for him now! You can't just kill them. I'm not stupid I know your plan. I let you kill my friends and family but not this one!" I growled.

„Little Girl. Don't play with fire. I have this women feeling and he is alive!" she laughed and pushed my hair behind my ear

„No! You are just crazy! Don't touch them or you are going to have problems with me!" I yanked he arm away.

„Oh, like you would dare. You wouldn't like to kill your parent. And don't you want to meet your real parents? That's sad." She smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.
"M-my parents are dead." I teared up. This bitch-

"Babygirl.. you were adopted.. they weren't your real parents sweetheart" she smiled and I laughed. Like laughed crazy.

„You are insane! Who are my parents than huh?" I shook my head

„You will find out soon baby." she walked away and I ran outside after her

„You can't just leave! I want to know who my real parents are!" I tried to stop her but she didn't listen and drove off.

„Inesita! Chucillos! Fuck!" i groaned.

„What happened?" Julio asked.

„I was adopted.." I let the tears flow.
„I- I was fucking adopted."

„Is Oscar my real cousin?" I had so many questions.

„Yes, we took a blood test in the hospital we are cousins." oscar cane up to me.

„That means..." I looked at him.

„yep." he sighed and I shrugged.
„It's okay" I smiled and sat on Rips lap but stood up once I saw Cesar come.

Him and Oscar were arguing.

„I'm your brother!" he cried

„Your No Santo!"

„You want me sleeping on the streets?"

„As Long as they aren't ours!"

„OSCAR STOP!" I got between them.
„ he still your fucking brother!"

„What do you expect me to do Sara?" he whispered.

„Nothing. Let me talk to him." I pushed Cesar across the street.

„Take this." I gave him a key.

„I love you Cesar. Oscar does too. It's all chucillos but listen I just found out I was adopted and I need you all safe.
Chucillos Is trying to kill you and I'm going to make a plan. Okay? I will text you the address and you are going to act like you are not sleeping anywhere but actually you will stay there. The girls name is Annie she is my close friend." I hugged him and walked away before he can say anything.

„What did you tell him?" Rio asked me as I entered the room.

„I gave him a key to Annie's house." I changed.

„You have a tattoo under your chest?" he stopped me to touch it.

„Yeah."

„What does it say"

„She flies by her own wings." I smiled

„My mom had the same

„My mom had the same." I put a shirt over it and push him to the bed.

„Let's have some fun." I kissed him