✫≽3≼✫

◈‿☽◦◄◞◝...◜◟►◦☾‿◈

✴Narrator's POV✴

Lucy stared at the moving scenery out of the window of the train without caring at the weird looks she was getting due to her habit to put her hood on, which seemed pretty suspicious for the strangers passing by.

It was already night, which was her favorite time of the day... or night since it was night..?

Anyway, she loved to see how the stars would twinkle at the slight utilisation of her magic power, or how bright they shined wherever she was.

~..I..-I'm sorry daddy... please wake up...~

Yeah... they were really interesting to watch.

Sometimes, when she stared at the stars, she could hear one of her mom's lullaby, the one she used to sing whenever Lucy had a nightmare. It always calmed her, even when she was uncontrollably angry or sad, it was like her emotional cure.

She slowly closed her eyes, letting herself fall asleep as the small movements of the train made it easier for her to sleep.

.✪~✪~✪~✪~✪.

Lucy woke up and instinctively looked out of the window. It was already morning and the sun was still rising, giving the sky an orange-blue color. The moon was still visible as well as some stars.

"-Hargeon, if your stop is Hargeon, please exit the train. Don't forget any luggage."

Lucy got up, her hood still on, and walked out of the train as she carefully looked around.

'Well that was a pretty long ride..' She thought, wondering how much hours she slept.

She wondered where she could go first, where could this guy be...

She kept walking, still looking around without interest before brutally stopping and looked at one shop that had something that spiked her interest. 'This guy can wait..' She simply thought as she walked in the shop.

.✪~✪~✪~✪~✪.

"I can't believe he didn't give it for free when I threatened to punch him in the face..." She muttered as she eyed her new silver key on the palm of her hand.

She saw some woman running and shrieking about a certain 'Salamander'. This sure made Lucy suspicious.

She decided to follow them after putting her new key inside of her cloak, making it disappear from everyone's sight.

'What's with all the commotion...' She thought as she saw the small crowd of female circling somebody.

She walked toward the crowd, making her way between the fangirls but as soon as she saw who was in the middle of the human circle, it was like the time suddenly stopped. Everything became black and white as she frowned at the blue haired guy.

The only colored items were the rings around his fingers.

'Pathetic ring charms.. So it's him, huh?' She thought as the world around her slowly regained its color, 'Too bad those type of charms don't work on me.'.