Best Birthday.

Author's Pov:

It's been 1 month since Yeongyu started dating.

Taehyun and Soobin was getting used to it. Didn't stop loving but tried to be happy for them. Though sometimes they cried, sometimes they distanced themselves, sometimes they felt frustrated but they always kept it to themselves. They can't put the group in problems just for their petty feelings.

Taehyun was happy that Beomgyu still spent time with him though Yeonjun was there most of the time but yeah. He was happy that Beomgyu was there.

And it was not that Beomgyu ignored Taehyun's existence when he started dating Yeonjun, he just didn't had time to be with him. Like dating Yeonjun then their schedules.

Beomgyu loved his dongsang. More than he loved his own brothers. Taehyun was the closest to him. Taehyun was his favourite. If he had to choose a member as his favourite, he would choose Taehyun. Even if he's dating Yeonjun. Yeonjun's his boyfriend but Taehyun's his favourite.

Taehyun always found reasons to make him happy even if he's in his worst state. He's always grateful to Taehyun.

He remembers Tae consoling him when he felt homesick. Beomgyu was shocked that Taehyun who always had this strong and cold manner, consoled him in the sweetest and the softest way possible.

Beomgyu is the energizer of the group. Who smiles all the time. Is loud 24/7. Great at cheering people. Energy unlimited but sometimes he also felt bad. He also became sad at things. Those times, he remembers other members approaching but he remembers Taehyun the most.

Taehyun tried to cheer him in every way possible. He even acted cute the whole day just to make Beomgyu smile. Though Taehyun hates being cute. Beomgyu obviously smiled. Who could resist a cute, adorable and whinh Taehyun? Beomgyu didn't had the heart to.

In short, Taehyun's always there for him.

He owes him the most. Though everytime he says that. Taehyun glares at him but he knows that he will forever be grateful to him. For being a good friend, dongsang, member and the best person to ever exist. Beomgyu loves Taehyun. A lot. Just how Taehyun loves him. But differently. Beomgyu sees him as hus bestest companion. Taehyun sees Beomgyu as his everything.

But the love they have for each other is same just the way is different.

Beomgyu's Pov:

I smile. I was scrolling through my gallery and found some cute pictures of Hyunie.

Pictures of me and hyunie.

This cute brat. He's literally the cutest IF he acts cute but hell he doesn't. Always acts cool. He is cool. Passionate and strong about everything. Well that's what makes him intimidating.

That's what makes me proud of Hyunie. He's the brightest and the most hard working.

But I don't need cute pictures. I need goofy pictures so that I can post on his birthday.

It's almost 11.55 ugh. We need to prepare his cake too.

"Still can't find Tae's pictures?" Hyuka asks.

"Noo. I know I had the most goofiest pictures of Hyunie! Where is it!" I exclaim.

"Well how would you? Your gallery is filled with Yeonjun hyung now." Hyuka says.

He sounds bitter like I forget Taehyun or something. But he laughs after. I guess he didn't mean it like that. He was just teasing me about my relationship with Hyung.

"Aish brat. Of course I still have his pictures." I reply.

Found it! Perfect pictures to post on Hyunie's birthday.