Why am I jealous?

Author's Pov:

It's been a month. Still Taehyun is doing everything he can to ignore Beomgyu. He would not even stand next to Beomgyu. Even if he accidently stood next to Beomgyu, he'll move from there and would stand farther way from him.

Here, Beomgyu was getting anxious and frustrated. He missed Taehyun a lot. It hurt him when Taehyun only talked to him on camera JUST to not make their fans suspicious. He would try so hard to talk with him. To ask him how much more time he needed but these days, he barely sees Taehyun. When he gets up from bed to go to school, Taehyun already left. Even from coming from school, Taehyun leaves early. And in the dorm, Taehyun barely comes out of the room. And they don't even stay that much in the dorm. They are always in their company and there also Taehyun does everything to not even bump into Beomgyu. Beomgyu was restless. He also didn't get why Taehyun had this much affect on him? Maybe because he's his favouriye dongsang. Not only dongsang, his favourite in everything. So Beomgyu would sulk almost all the time. He would also not pay that much attention to Yeonjun. He'd get tired just to talk with Yeonjun but when he'd see Taehyun, he'd get energized and would try every possible way to talk with him. But he would always fail.

Yeonjun was worried about his boyfriend. Not only as a boyfriend but also as a bandmate. It's not like that Yeonjun's blind, he knows that Taehyun and Beomgyu are not talking at all. He sees Beomgyu sulking and Taehyun with the straight face. He gets that Taehyun is ignoring Beomgyu. He also gets that the reason Taehyun is ignoring Beomgyu is Beomgyu's fault. But he doesn't want to admit that his boyfriend looks this broken just because Taehyun is ignoring him.

Soobin? Well he's just broken. Trying hia hardest to remove Yeonjun from his heart but he clinges onto him harder. It hurts him. But as a leader, he can't let personal shits ruin their goal or their teamwork. So he stays how he is though it completely breaks him.

Hyuka is just done with everyone.

2 month passes.

Their usual day in their dorm, YeonGyu cuddling while watching a drama. Soobin is in the studio because he had a meeting in the company. Hyuka is in his room, probably watching how to eels clap.

On that moment, Taehyun comes out of his room, looking like he is going somewhere. Wearing a matt red hoodie with sweats. Hoodie over his red hair. Fake glasses in his eyes and a mask to not let their fans recognise him.

Beomgyu sees Taehyun. He was about to ask him where he was going, on that moment,

"You going somewhere, Taehyunie?" Yeonjun asks.

Taehyun looks at Yeonjun then his gaze falls on the big eyes beside Yeonjun staring at him. But he avoids it.

"Ah..yeah." Taehyun says.

"To the company? Soobin called?" Yeonjun asks like a good hyung he is.

"Uh..I'm not going to the company..." Taehyun says, unsure of he should say it or not.

"Then where?" Yeonjun asks reading Beomgyu's thoughts.

Taehyun was about to answer when Hyuka comes out of his room and sees Taehyun.

"Ah! You're leaving for the date?" Hyuka asks.

Taehyun glares at him.

Beomgyu's Pov:

Date?!

I'm sure I heard wrong.

"Date? You are going on a date, Taehyunie?" Jun hyung asks.

Hyunie glares at Hyuka then blushes(?)

Why is he blushing? Why the fuck is Kang Taehyun blushing?!