Please don't leave me.

Author's Pov :

Soobin goes to Taehyun and asks, "What happened? Why did he leave?"

Taehyun says frowning, "You heard how they had an important meeting."

Soobin says, "But Jeongin was leaving either way. What happened
Taehyun-ah?"

Taehyun sighs and tells Soobin everything.

Soobin exclaims and says, "It's weird how he even got to know it? Well you were being obvious but still."

Taehyun hits Soobin and says, "I really liked him hyung."

Soobin says, "He liked you more. That's why he let you go because you are in love with none other than Beomgyu."

Taehyun sadly chuckles and says,"Sucks, doesn't it?"

Soobin pretends to think for a moment then says,"Nah, it doesn't actually. If he loves you back just as much as you love him."

Taehyun chokes at Soobin's words and says, "W-What?"

Soobin laughs.

Before Taehyun can ask anything more. Yeonjun says, "Guys, yall are gonna go home or we could just go to the bar?"

Beomgyu looks at Taehyun. Taehyun looks at Beomgyu. Beomgyu's stare gives him chills. His piercing gaze. Possesive glare. Taehyun looks away. Blushing.

On the way, Yeonjun asks, "Why did Jeongin leave tho? I mean yeah they had a meeting but I saw him leaving anyway. What happened?"

Beomgyu looks at Taehyun like he was the one asking him.

Taehyun sighs and says, "Uh, w-we are not dating anymore."

Yeonjun and Beomgyu both gasps. Except Yeonjun feels really sorry for Taehyun and Beomgyu is relieved. Yeonjun looks at Soobin to explain what had actually happened.

Beomgyu huffs out unconsiously, "Thank God."

Taehyun glares at Beomgyu. Beomgyu laughs because that's the first time in months, Taehyun looked at him and also because Taehyun looks way too adorable when he pretends to glare.

"What? I knew you guys weren't meant for each other." Beomgyu laughs.

Taehyun glares again and says, "Yeah yeah, I get that your relationship with Yeonjun hyung is perfect. No need to boast about it anymore."

Beomgyu frowns a bit because Taehyun sounded bitter. Beomgyu says, "Hey, Yeonjun and I uh, w-we broke up."

Yeonjun and Soobin who were talking in the back, heard it too.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun, shocked , "What?"

Yeonjun just sighs and says, "I was never meant for Gyu, Soobin-ah. I doubt Gyu ever liked me though. It was always Taehyun. Always. I knew it but I acted selfishly and took Beomgyu from Taehyun. I suck as a hyung."

Soobin hugs Yeonjun from the side and says, "Hyung, Beomgyu said he liked you too. You weren't being selfish, you just didn't know anything. And it's Beomgyu's fault for being too dense. I know you really liked Beomgyu and this must be hard for you. But you'll find someone greater than him ! I'm positive. So cheer up."

Yeonjun smiles at Soobin's words.

Here, Taehyun was puzzled and speechless. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what should he feel? Should he feel relieved that Beomgyu's single again? Or he should just console Beomgyu and go on with life because Beomgyu will never love him back? He just doesn't know what to do but he chooses the latter one because Beomgyu is still his friend and hyung, he can't just see him sad though Beomgyu doesn't look sad.