『 27 』

~Kihyun~

My foot already started to hurt even though we just began.

"Where are we going?"

"To the park."

"That's so far away," I whined.

"Far away? You can literally see it from here."

"Ehh, it's still far," I complained. I tried to use my so-called cuteness to make him carry me.

"What do you want?"

"Carry me."

"Like the bridal style?"

"No silly, carry me on your back."

"Fine."

He stopped walking and carried me on his back. He made sure that I won't fall.

Honestly, I wasn't afraid at all because I trust him.

"Hyunwoo-ah, is it true?"

"What do you mean?"

"The note you gave me, the: one smile can't change the world, but your smile changes mine."

"Of course it is."

"But you're the reason why."

"Really? I guess I'll be with you more often then so that the smile won't fade."

"I hope that you will." I couldn't help but giggle at how cheesy our conversation became.

~Shownu~

He made me carry him on my back. I hesitated at first because it might cause motion sickness if I was fast but he used his cuteness on me so I decided that I'll just walk slower.

We ended our conversation to enjoy the cold breeze. I didn't even realize that we arrived at our location.

"We're here."

I stopped at our favorite spot where we usually watch the sunset.

I was waiting for him to move but then, I heard a few small snores.

He's always sleep deprived so I understand his situation.

It was hard to place him down on the bench since he's on my back but I successfully did it after a few minutes.

I gently placed his head on my shoulder as he fell deeper into sleep.

I was on my phone when I felt that the weight on my shoulder was getting lighter.

"What happened?"

"You feel asleep."

"Did I? For how long?"

"Just a few minutes."

"I'm so embarrassed" he started to blush. How cute.