『 38 』

~Kihyun~

Thursday came quicker than it should, our last bell rang but I still haven't received any notes or roses.

"Do you want to go to the shopping center?" Minhyuk asked.

"What's the deal?" I found his offer sketchy but it might be a simple offer.

"Nothing. I just want to go to the shopping center that's all."

"Okay then, I don't have anything to do anyway."

"Great, let's go." he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside our school.

"Ow! Can you be careful for once?" his grip was tight, it was really painful due to the wounds and bruises on my wrist.

"Sorry, I forgot."

The shopping center was near the café I was working on. The owner closed it for a week which means I have free time.

He bought many things in just an hour while I just watched him waste his money.

"Why are you so quiet? Do you want me to buy you anything?" Minhyuk said while checking the things that he bought.

"I want a drink."

"Let's buy some smoothie."

"Sure."

We went to the stall that sells smoothie. The drink was pretty delicious but I prefer Hyunwoo's style.

"What are you guys doing?" Hyungwon suddenly came out of nowhere.

"We're buying smoothies. Want one?"

He turned down our offer and simply walked with us.

"You're quiet, what's the deal?" Hyungwon questioned.

"You know what's the deal."

"Perhaps you have been expecting this." Hyungwon pulled out a rose and an envelope from his bag.

"Let's run......" he commanded, they looked at each other and ran away.

"Bye...." they said while running away.

I sat down on an empty table and opened the envelope.

The envelope was blue and the thing inside was plain white so does this mean that the envelope is the one I should keep.

The envelope has a big question mark in front.

"Last day.
I want you to grab all the previous blue notes and keep them in here in order. please go to my house when you're done."

I used all my strength and ran back home. By home I mean Minhyuk's house. I grabbed all the blue notes that I kept in the box and placed it inside the envelope.

I ran to his house but I hesitated to come inside.

I took one deep breath before knocking.

"Come in."

I slowly opened the door, revealing a living room full of decorations and a cute ice bear standing in the center with a bouquet of roses.

"For you." he handed me the bouquet of roses.

"Thank you."

"Now come over here." he walked to the kitchen followed by me walking closely from behind.