Pizza

(Y/N POV)

After he helped me with my homework he had to go so I thanked him and said goodbye. He was right he is super good in math, I wish I was that good.

The knock on the door interrupts my thoughts and I open it and see Minho staring at me with his puppy eyes, this can't be good...

"What do you want from me?"

Minho: "Pizza?"

"Mom already made us dinner, it's in the fridge"

Minho: "Common Y/n, it's your birthday"

"Oh okay! But don't ever give those puppy eyes again you hear me?"

He laughs and we go down stairs to meet Hyunjin, I guess he's spending the night here I should tell mom, but later.

I grab the phone and order a pizza as Minho and Hyunjin set the table.

Hyunjin: "Is that cake?!"

"It's my birthday today"

Hyunjin: "I didn't know, happy birthday"

I mutter a thank you and the pizza delivery guy arrives I open the door and see Jimin. I didn't expect to see him "Hey jimin"

Jimin: "Oh Y/n...I didn't know you lived here"

"Why would you know? And I didn't know you work as a pizza delivery guy"

Jimin: "Could you please not tell anyone?"

"I won't don't worry, here's your money"

He thanked me and left quickly, that was hella weird...I put the pizza on the table and my brother eyes and Hyunjin's lit up.

After we finish eating i call my mom and tell her about the boy crashing over as Minho washes the dishes.

"I'm going to my room, see you tomorrow"

I go up the stairs to my bedroom and lay on the bed, I close my eyes and try to sleep, when I was almost sleeping I hear something and I open my eyes.

???: "Hey, are you up?"

"I'm up"

???: "Sorry for bothering you, I can't sleep"

"No problem, what's on your mind?"

???: "I start a new job in two days, just got hired today"

"Oh really, you have a job already I thought you we're only 23"

???: "I finished college early"

"Hmm, I'm sure you'll do great in your new job! And what exactly is this job?"

???: "I'm gonna be- oh sorry I have to go, good night"

"Good night"

***

I wake up and do my morning routine, I shower, get dressed and eat breakfast.

Eomma: "Sweaty, did you talk to your soulmate yet?" I nod and give her a sincere smile "And what did you talk about, how old is he, what's him name"

"Yah eomma, so many questions I will answer them when I get home"

She nods and I grab my backpack, I open the door and see Lisa.

"So, how was your date with Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

Lisa: "It wasn't a date..."

Hyejin: "It was a date!"

"My god, you scared the hell out of me, where did you came from?"

Hyejin: "I was in the neighborhood when I saw you two"

We start to walk to school and talking about random things, when we get there we go to math class and once again the teacher is not there.

???: "Hi everyone I'm sorry to inform that Mr. Williams is sick and it's not gonna comeback during some moths, in the mean time you'll have a substitute teacher. He starts tomorrow, be nice everyone"

Hyejin: "It's a he..."

Lisa: "What if his young and cute?"

"Well I think his in his 40's"

————————————————————————

A/N: To those asking when their gonna meet its gonna be next chapter🌼

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)