It's you...

(Y/N POV)

Lisa: "There you are! I was looking for you, what happened?"

"I-can't"

Lisa: "This is serious isn't it? Come on I'll tell the boys we gotta go"

"No...you stay, this is supposed to be your day with Jungkook I'm not gonna ruin it"

Lisa: "Your my best friend you dummy, of course I'll go with you"

"No you stay here"

Lisa: "I have an ideia, I'm gonna call Hyejin and she will pick you up, when the movie ends I'm gonna head over to your house"

"But-"

Lisa: "NO BUT'S"

She grabs her phone and quickly types Hyejins number and tells her what's happening. I try to speak more but I can't, my f*cking teacher is my soulmate, why did the universe had to put us together? And how am I gonna face him Monday?

Jin: "Y/n are you there?"

No please no, I don't wanna talk right now I can't...

Jin: "We have to talk and you know that"

"Mr.kim I just-"

"Don't call me that, it's just Jin"

"I'll talk to you but not right now, I need to think"

Jin: "I'll be waiting"

Hyejin: "Hey Y/n are you ready?"

I nod and get in her car, the car ride is short and I don't talk much. I can't see that Hyejin is worried for me, I'll explain everything when I'm ready.

I open my door and see my mom laying on the couch, when she sees me she gets up and gives me a hug.

Eomma: "So spill the tea!!"

Hyejin looks at my mom and signs no with her hand and she gets it right away.

Eomma: "Well if you need me I'll be downstairs, and I have ice cream in the fridge if you want to eat it later"

I go up to my room and collapse on my bed, Hyejin sits next to me and gives me a hug.

Hyejin: "I hate seeing you like this, what the matter?"

"Let's just wait for Lisa to get here and I'll tell both of you"

***

Lisa: "I'm here!!"

"How was your date??

Lisa: "It went well but it was not a date, now tell me what's going on"

"So I know you my soulmate is..."

Hyejin: "That's good news why are you like this?!"

Lisa: "Who is it, do we know him?"

"It's...Mr.kim"

Lisa&Hyejin: "WHAT?!"

(Jin POV)

Now I know which student it is, I feel like I already new but I didn't want to make that connection. In class I always gaze at her I tried not to but I couldn't...

I am in a big trouble, I can't have a relationship with one of my students, but she's my soulmate after all.

Yoongi: "There you are, come back in you don't wanna miss the movie, wait, you don't look so good"

"I found my soulmate"

Yoongi: "Really, is she really one of your students?"

"Yes, she's in my class"

Yoongi: "What are you gonna do now?"

"I don't know..."

————————————————————————

A/N:

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)