You again

(Y/N POV)

"Hmm, his studying to became a teacher"

Eomma: "That's nice!"

"Yeah..."

Eomma: "And how's school?"

"Normal"

Eomma: "How I love short answers, Minho what about you?"

Minho: "Normal"

Me and him start to laugh quietly and my mom just rolls her eyes.

Minho: "Can we watch something today when we get home?"

Eomma: "Sure, what do you want to watch?"

"Alice in Borderland, my friends told me it's awesome and I've been wanting to see it"

Eomma: "Alright after lunch"

We start to eat and then we go home and have a little more family time.

Minho: "I WANT ANOTHER SEASON"

"Chishiya and niragi please, marry me"

Eomma: "I can't believe we just binged watched all of this, well, I'm going to sleep..."

"Sleep well!"

"Thanks dear, you kids make sure you don't stay up late okay?"

Minho: "Butttttt mom"

"Stop complaining"

Minho: "Stop being stupid"

"Oh...I tough that today we were getting along, I'm gonna kill you"

Minho: "No you won't"

"Just watch me" I start running towards him and he starts to run away from me laughing, I eventually catch up and start tickling him.

Minho: "Okay I give up, good night sis"

"Goodnight"

I go up the stairs and go to my room, I sit on the bed and then lay down and look at the ceiling just thinking.

Eomma sure seems interested about Jin... but I'm sure we can manage, it's not like she will have to meet him or anything, at least for some weeks"

Next day

"I'm so tired I might just die"

Minho: "You look like shit"

Eomma: "Language"

"I feel like shit too"

Eomma: "Why do I even say anything, Aish this kids...And by the way today I have a date and I won't come back home til 10 thirty. Can you handle lunch and dinner dear"

"Yeah don't worry"

I go back to my room and go to my bathroom to take a shower. Once I finish I put some oversized shorts and an oversized t-shirt as my pj's.

I go back to the living room and see Minho playing games. "What are you playing"

Minho: "Dead by daylight"