We're gonna have fun

Y/N POV

"Finally it's lunch time...classes are so boring"

Lisa: "I totally get you!"

We roll our eyes together and laugh as we see jungkook approaching us.

Jungkook:"Girls, this Friday, party at my house"

"No, you know I don't like to leave my house, so no party's for me..."

Hyejin: "YOU ARE GOING"

" JEZZ THAT SCARED ME!", where did you come from?!" I say almost out of breath.

Hyejin: "We haven't gone to a party for sooooo long, y/n we are doing this, don't you agree my beautiful Lisa?"

Lisa: "Yupp!! We're going"

"But-"

Lisa: "No buts!"

I nod and just give in, there's no way I'm gonna argue with my bestfriends. I know there's no point in trying really.

***

Home...finally, gladly I don't have any homework to do today! I can just chill and watch my favorite series and eat, A LOT.

I lay down on my couch and my brother sits next to me.

Minho: "It's my turn to watch tv today, so get your ass out of this couch"

"Hmm no? I got here first you brat"

Minho: "No fair"

"Life is not fair my boy" I say as I let out a little laugh "But if you want we can choose together okay?"

Minho: "F i n e"

We end up choosing the new drama that just came out Snowdrop, Lisa told me it was awesome, and I know my brother secretly likes romance.

Jin: "Hello, are you there y/n?"

"Yupp, are you home yet?"

Jin: "Just got here, I didn't have much work to do today, but I'm gonna be bush for the rest of the week"

"That sucks, you need to get rest this weekend then"

Jin: "I was hoping we could go out on Friday actually"

"I wish I we could...but I'm busy"

Jin: "Oh, what are you up to then? If you don't mind me asking"

"A party, but not on my own free will"

Jin: "That's sounds like fun! I love party's actually"

"Seriously?!"

Jin: "If there's not tons and tons of people yeah"

"Jungkook is hosting the party tho, there's gonna be tons and tons of people I'm just sure of it..."

Jin: "Well if anything happens you know I'm just a call away so don't worry to much and just have fun"

I start to smile like crazy and my brother looks at me like I'm an idiot but I don't care.

Looks like Friday could be actually quite fun, well see...

————————————————————————

A/N: Yes, I am back beautiful soulsssss!! Tomorrow new chapter coming up, and this one is gonna be a bigggg one...

Also my friends just formed a dance cover group so please support them and leave a lots of likes and comments!! They worked really hard on this and I couldn't be more proud of them🥰

Please don't forget to vote and comment, I purple all of you💜:)