Staring

(Y/N POV)

Jin: "Okay now that everyone is here let's start class, open your books on page 56, do the exercises and then we are gonna correct them together. Feel free to call me if you need anything"

I open my book and look at the exercises, I actually think I can do this...

Jimin: "Hey Y/n"

"Yes?"

Jimin: "I don't have a book can we share?"

"Sure"

I put my book in the middle of the table and scoot closer to him. I start to do the exercises until I hear someone clear their throat and me a Jimin look up.

Jin: "Park Jimin you don't have a book?" He shakes his head no and Jin goes up to his desk and grabs his "You can use mine this class, Y/n please go back to your seat"

I put my chair far from Jimin and Jin grins in satisfaction. Was he jealous? Wait no, I mean why would he...

Jimin: "Thank you for the book"

I go back to doing my work and finish some exercises but I leave some unfinished because I can't do them.

Jin: "Hey Y/n do you need help?"

"Yes..."

Jin: "How about I explain everything in the tutoring session?"

"That seems great"

Jin: "Okay, now go back to work I don't wanna distract you"

"Who said you were distracting me?"

Jin: "Are you doing your work right now?"

"No..."

Jin: "So there's your answer"

I laugh quietly and only Jimin notices and I give him a smile.

Jimin: "Why are you all of the sudden so happy and giggly?"

"No reason"

I look and up and I can't help but stare at my incredible handsome teacher, he looks up and his eyes lock on mine but this time I don't look away.

He smirks and i start to blush so I finally advert my gaze somewhere else.

***

Jin: "Don't forget to do your homework it's just 1 exercise I want everybody to do it"

I start to pack my things slowly so I can be the last one out.

Jimin: "Hey y/n, do you wanna have lunch with us today?"

"Oh sorry I promised some friends of mine I would have lunch with them"

Taehyung: "That's okay, but tomorrow you have to"

"Yes I will"

They get out of the class and I start to get out too making sure I looked at Jin before leaving.

***

Finally lunch, I was so hungry! I go to the canteen and sit down next to my friends. I have lunch with them 1 time a month so we can catch up.

"Hey Elise, hey Alex!"

Elise: "Hi!!"

Alex: "Y/n, I missed you so much, I feel like o never see you around school anymore"

"Well I've missed you guys too"

Alex: "So has anyone seen that beautiful math teacher? He can choke me anytime..."

Elise: "Hey don't fill my ears with such words"

Alex: "Sorry Elise, I always forget your innocent, but has anyone seen him?"

"His my teacher..."

Alex: "That must be fun, how old is he? Does he have a soulmate?"

"He is twenty three" and I'm his soulmate but I'm gonna leave that part behind. "And I don't know if he has one, I mean he probably has"

Alex: "Well she is a lucky bitch"

The rest of the lunch was really fun, I really missed them. Now is time for what I've been dreading the tutoring session.

This is gonna be interesting...

————————————————————————

A/N: I know I take to long to update but I try my best, I'm gonna try updating every other day or two days in a row. But please remember I write for fun and If I start feeling like it is an obligation my creativity goes away and so does my excitement.

Things are gonna start to get heated next chapter!!

And also a special thanks to my friends Imyomotha and Elisejennie the characters Alex and Elise are inspired by them💗

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)