21

(Y/N POV)

"You wanna play that?"

Jin: "It's a good way to break the ice, right now I don't want you to think about me as your teacher I want you to think that I'm your friend and soulmate"

"Alright you start"

Jin: "What's you're favorite color?"

"Purple"

"What do you like to do in you're free time?"

Jin: "I like to cook, now let me think... what's you're favorite perfume?"

"Good girl"

Jin: "Sorry?"

"Good girl, it's a perfume by Carolina Herrera, what did you though I said?"

Jin: "Nothing, nothing, it's my turn. What's your favorite subject?"

"English"

Jin: "I though it was math you were getting better"

"Well I like it much better now actually you're a really good teacher"

Jin: "Good to know"

"Well have you ever dated another teacher before?"

Jin: "Actually yeah I did...it was very disturbing, she was kind of obsessed with me but it's not the time to talk about this"

"It's your turn"

Jin: "Who is your favorite teacher?"

"It doesn't matter"

Jin: "Oh common I won't tell"

"You"

Jin: "Seriously?" I nod and smile shyly at him. "Well i need to start cooking it's getting late"

He he gets up and starts to take food and supplies and I just stare at him amazed by this gorgeous man.

"Want any help?"

Jin: "Actually yes, sit here" he points to the counter and I make a confused face.

"On the counter?"

Jin: "Yupp, I'll help you"

He puts his hands on the sides of my hips and lifts me up and puts on the counter, my cheeks heat up and my heart starts beating like crazy.

Jin: "Here try this" his puts his hand on my chin to look at him and the other one goes to my tight.

I don't think I can get any red at this point, everything it's happening so fast but I'm loving this moment.

The spoon enters my mouth and I taste all the flavors. "I-It's really good"

Jin: "You have something here" he wipes the corner of my mouth and stared into my eyes and I stare back. "Y/n?"

"Yes?"

Jin: "Can I kiss you?"

———————————————————————-

A/N: I know the chapter is small but I don't have time, when I get back from my vacation I'll post one chapter every day!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)