No

First of all I wanted to say happy birthday to our Jungkook, army purples you a lot💜

(Y/N POV)

My friends starts to arrive and I wave to them.

Lisa: "So...did you "talk" a lot?"

"Actually-"

Jin: "Good morning class, today we are going to have a new teacher with us as I said before, it's just for a week. I hope you treat her well.

A woman enters the building, and I gasp at her beauty.

???:"Hi I'm Sun, I look forward to work with such amazing students"

Jin: "Okay class now that introductions are over let's the review for the test tomorrow. Call me or Sun if you need anything"

He sits on his desk and she pulls a chair and sits near him, to near...

I start to work and hear occasional laugher coming from Miss Sun and Jin.

"Hi"

Jin: "Hey, shouldn't you be working?"

"I can't work with all this noise coming from you and Miss Sun"

Jin: "Oh sorry...but are you perhaps"

"No I'm not, now if you excuse me I have work to do"

Jin: "Okay..."

I do some exercises but get most wrong, I can't stop looking at them enjoying their self's.

Hyejin: "Y/n are you okay?"

"Why would I not be"

Lisa: "I would be if I were you, look at them"

I look over again and see them smiling at each other and I roll my eyes.

"It's not like his boyfriend or something"

Hyejin: "Just ask for his help"

"I don't want to"

Hyejin: "And you want to keep watching them for the rest of the class?"

"Okay jezz"

"Mr. Kim could you please help me?"

He gets up and smiles at me.

Jin: "I was waiting for you to ask for help, now I get an excuse to me close to you"

My cheeks heat up and soon my happy mood goes away when I hear her voice.

Sun: "I'll go don't worry"

————————————————————————

A/N: Trying to do the update schedule was really hard for me i didn't expect so many people from different countries to read my stories but I'm so happy about that.

So I decided to take an easier approach, I will update on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 4:00am (kst-Time in South Korea). If you don't know the time difference you can ask me on the comments.

Also I created an Instagram, so if you wanna dm me, you are welcome to. You can also know when I'm writing and give you own ideias📎

@author.Clouds_8

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)