Tomorrow

(Y/N POV)

"What about us?"

Jin: "It's just that-"

Jimin: "Hey Y/n are you coming? Oh sorry I didn't know you were talking to Mr.Kim"

"Yes just give me a sec I'll catch up with you" Jimin turns around and walks to Jungkook and Taehyung. "You were saying?"

Jin: "Forget it... have fun with him" He grabs his case and leaves, leaving me there speechless.

I get out of the class and walk up to my friends, but as much as I try to get Jin out of my head I can't.

Hyejin: "Y/n are you okay?"

"Yes, I just have a lot in my mind"

Hyejin: "Is it about Mr.kim?" I nod and she gives me a warm smile "You know he was looking at you a lot this lesson"

"Your wrong he was looking at Jiyun"

Hyejin: "Choi Y/n are you perhaps jealous?!"

"Me, why would I be?"

Hyejin: "It's obvious that you have a crush on him"

"Your crazy his my teacher"

Hyejin: "True but you weren't the only one jealous..."

"What do you mean?"

Hyejin: "I'm pretty sure he was mentally stabbing Jimin, he looked pissed. He likes you too it's obvious you are blind if you don't see it"

"We don't even know it each other that well how can you say that?"

Hyejin: "Girl when I met my soulmate in one week we were fucking already and look at Lisa, it's been 1 week since she met Jungkook and she is head over hells for him"

"Maybe, but I can't fall for him"

Hyejin: "Well se about that, but oh well, we were planing going to a party tomorrow night do you wanna go?"

"Tomorrow it's Friday right?"

Hyejin: "Yeah, do you have plans already"

"I'm gonna have dinner with Jin"

Hyejin: "Who's Jin?"

"Mr.kim"

Hyejin: "Oh my god!!! Your going on a date! Forget the party I'm gonna help you chose your outfit and do your makeup"

Lisa: "I wanna help too"

"How long have you been here?" I swear she is like a ninja sometimes.

Lisa: "Long enough, I'm so exited for you Y/n!!"

Jungkook: "Exited for what?"

Lisa: "Just girl things"

Taehyung: "So what about the party?"

Hyejin: "Sorry guys were busy"

Jungkook: "Thats okay"

***

Finally I'm free, I'm glad I don't have homework today, I think I'll pass my the cafe since today I don't have to pick up my brother.

I go to the cafe and I open the door and see Hobi smiling at me "Hey!"

Hoseok: "Y/n, you're here I've missed my favorite costumer, how have you've been?"

"Fine how about you?"

Hoseok: "I just came back from a business trip I arrived today and I feel like this day is gonna be great! My roommate found his soulmate I'm so happy for him!"

Oh I forgot his Jin's roommate, I should probably tell him...

Hoseok: "And I also I heard that your math teacher is my roommate, isn't that fun? Is he a good teacher?"

"Hobi I-"

The door opens and I see Jin I stare at him for a few seconds amazed my his looks, his so hand some, wait stop Y/n.

Jin: "Y/n? I didn't know you were here..."

"Hmm yeah, I've come to see Hobi"

Hobi: "Wait why are you both talking so casually? I didn't know teachers were this close to their students these days"

Jin: "Hoseok can you sit with us for a while?"

***

Hoseok: "SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT SHE IS YOUR SOULMATE?!"

Jin: "Yes..."

We talked with Hobi a little bit longer and explained everything but he left to take orders leaving me and Jin alone.

Jin: "Y/n I wanted to say sorry for my behavior today in class that was very immature of me, i get like that sometimes when I'm jeal-"

I start to blush and he smiles at me blushing at his own words too. "I apologize too it's just that Jiyun gets on my nerves"

Jin: "So are we still up for tomorrow?"

"Of course!"

Hobi: "Hey y/n eat this cupcake I know it's your favorite"

"Thank you Hobi"

I start to eat and it's so good. I finish it in minutes and smile, I love this cupcake so much.

Jin: "You have something there"

He leans closer and wipes the comer of my mouth and then licks his finger. That was...

Jin: "Oh Im sorry I shouldn't have done that"

"No that's totally fine"

I look at the time and see that is late and I should probably head home.

"I have to go home now, see you tomorrow"

Jin: "See you tomorrow, I'll tell you the address later"

————————————————————————

A/N: I haven't been so active lately but I'm inspired to write again so expect more updates coming soon!

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)