Dream

(Y/N POV)

Eomma: "Y/n wake up..."

"Hmmm, what time is it?"

Eomma: "Time to wake up, you went to sleep late last night because you we're watching Holo Love, I though we were going to watch it together by the way"

"Let me just get dressed I'll be down in a bit"

She nods and leaves the room leaving me alone to to my morning routine, I get dressed and put a little bit of make up on.

***

"What's for breakfast?"

Eomma: "I didn't do breakfast today honey I need to get to work"

"That's okay eomma, I'll walk Minho to school"

Eomma: "Thank you Y/n I don't know what I will do without you, see you later love you"

I wake up Minho and we have breakfast together after some minutes we are ready to go to school.

"Lisa? What are you doing here, I sent you a message that I was going early to school"

Lisa: "I know, but I like to go with you so here I am. And hello little fellow!"

Minho: "Lisa!! I haven't seen you in some weeks"

The two of them get along quite well, when we're freshman she spent most of the time in my house so my family really likes her.

We walk Minho to his school and make our way to ours, when we get there I see Hyejin and I start to wave to her.

Hyejin: "You girls are early, what's the occasion"

Lisa: "We dropped Minho in his school"

We enter school and go to the math class, why do we have to have math almost every day, at least tomorrow we don't have.

There's still some minutes till the class starts, let's see what Jin is up to.

"Good morning Jin"

Jin: "Hi y/n! Did you sleep well last night?"

"Kind of I stayed up late watching kdramas, what about you?"

Jin: "I was correcting homework"

Mr.kim: "Good morning class, please sit down"

"Sorry gotta go my teacher arrived"

Jin: "I have to go too, i'm actually gonna start giving my lesson now"

This is so weird...whatever, I take my think out of the backpack and pretend I'm paying attention on the rest of the class.

Mr.kim: "Choi Y/n, can you please do this exercise"

I feel every one staring at me and I look up to see the teacher in front of me, okay he is really handsome not gonna lie...

"W-What?"

Mr.Kim: "Well I asked you to do the exercise but you seem to be very distracted"

"Sorry I spaced out...it won't happen again"

Mr.kim: "It better not"

***

It's finally lunch time! Me and the girls usually have lunch in a bench near a tree, it's our favorite place to have lunch.

I start to make my way there and I see Lisa and Hyejin laughing. "Hi girls!!"

Lisa: "Hi Y/n! Your just in time Hyejin was telling jokes"

After a while my eyes start to close and I eventually fall asleep.

I'm in my bed and the sun hits my face, I turn around only to be met by my soulmate beside me, he his facing the other way so I can't see his face.

"Morning Jin"

"Morning gorgeous"

I turn around and he spoons me and starts to give me little pecks in my neck.

Jin: "Come on we need to get out of bed, I'll cook breakfast for us"

"Let's just stay like this a little longer please..."

I turn around one more time to face him and see MR.KIM?!

Lisa: "Y/n wake up!!"

"Oh my god..."

Hyejin: "You okay? You look like you just saw a  ghost"

————————————————————————

A/N:

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜 :)