Hmm

(Y/N POV)

"Why don't you ask Miss Sun instead?"

Jin: "Please Y/n"

I get up and excuse myself and go to the employees bathroom, Hobi doesn't question me but looks at me confused.

I open the door and see Jin, he looked really beautiful. And even if I'm a little angry or whatever this feeling is, I will always be happy when I look at him.

"So

"So...what did you want to show me?"

He steps closer to me and I take a step back, after some steps my back meets the cold tile wall.

He tucks my hair behind my ear and I gulp nervously.

Jin: "Y/n, why do you think you here?"

He really sounds like a teacher thats all I have to say.

"I don't know, why?"

Jin: "Seeing you with Park Jimin all the time it's getting me some type of way"

"Oh is that so?"

He brushes his hand in my arm and my breath caught's up in my throat.

Jin: "And now I got to teach you a lesson..."

He leans closer but-

Sun: "Hey Jin, did you feel in the toilet what's taking so long, your food it's gonna get cold"

Jin: "I'll be out in a minute!"

"Looks like you gotta go"

I walk away and as I was about to turn the knob he turns me around and traps me one more time.

And this time he doesn't hold back, his lips immediately crash mine in a passionate kiss. The feeling of his lips on mine give me tingling sensations throughout my whole body.

I start to kiss back and his hands roam around my waist to my ass and stay there.

I pull away first to catch my breath and smile. One things is for sure I loved this lesson, way better than math.

Jin: "How about we watch a movie tomorrow after school? I want to spend more time with you, I'm sick of Miss Sun for the day"

"Hmm, okay?"

Jin: "I'll be waiting then, and don't forget to study tonight for the test" he turns around and opens the door "And one more thing, I hope you learned you're lesson"

He goes away and I just stand there thinking about all my life choices up until this moment.

————————————————————————

A/N: Hi everyone!! I hope your doing good and you healthy. I'm gonna start school in 5 days, I'm not ready that's for sure.

I know I already said this but some people didn't read that part so I'm gonna say it again. The Lisa in this story it's not Lisa from Blackpink, it's just the first name that came to my mind I do not ship Liskook whatsoever it's just a name.

Please don't forget to vote and comment I purple all of you💜