Vacation (Bonus Chapter)

We got another bonus chapter boys because the author is being lazy as shit and needs to think of ways to move the plot forwards 🤡
•———•

     I sat in one of the hotel rooms that we had checked into a few hours ago. We were currently staying at a hotel located in Biloxi Mississippi.

(Great place, would recommend)

We paid for two rooms. One room having one bed, and the other having two.

Of course, Audrey told me and Will to take the smaller room, while the rest of them take the bigger one.

  The rooms were adjoining, so there was a door connecting the rooms.

It was around six or seven at night so we just decided to order a pizza instead of actually going out to eat.

I quickly changed into my sleep clothes. Since it was below freezing in the hotel room, I threw on a hoodie.

William walked out of the bathroom in his own sleep clothes and got into bed with me.

   He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my chest.

"It's cold in here." He said. I chuckled and ran my fingers through his dark hair.

   "You should've brought a jacket then." I laughed.

"DAMMIT!"

We heard a screech from the connected room.

I sat up. "The hell was that.."

I got out of bed, William behind me. I opened the door connecting our rooms.

Michael was on the floor, looking pissed off as ever.

"It's a game, bro. Take a chill pill." Audrey laughed.

There was uno cards on the floor.

"Oh my god." I face palmed.

When Audrey saw us standing there, she started laughing harder.

Henry was in one of the chairs. He cracked a smile at the mess of emotions that was happening a few feet away from him.

   "Alright then." I said, going back into my room.

  To this day, I can't get over how much taller William is to me.

"Staring is rude, you know." His signature smirk was plastered on his face.

"Wait- I wasn't-"

"Yes, I know I'm handsome, you don't have to remind me." He sarcastically said.

"Shut up." I laughed. "You fucking narc."

He laughed.

"Hey, pizza's here." Henry said, bringing in a pizza box.

I grabbed a slice out and started eating.

•———•

I was woken up by someone turning the light on.

William has his arms around me and was basically using me as a pillow.

"Wake up, fuckers. We're going to the beach." Audrey was standing at the doorway.

I groaned, sitting up.

I got out of bed. Before going into the bathroom to change, I noticed it was quiet it the other room.

I poked my head in.

Both Henry and Michael were still asleep.

Michael was asleep in one of the chairs, surprisingly.

"Why didn't you wake them up?" I asked, confused.

"Because I thought it would be funny to wake you guys up first." She snorted.

"Oh my god." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

I walked over to Mike and snapped a few times in front of his face.

He immediately flung up, surprised as ever.

"Wh-" Michael was cut off by Audrey speaking first.

"We're going to the beach."

"What? What time is it?" Mike asked, groggily.

"Seven in the morning." She replied casually.

Michael sighed and got up.

I cracked a smile before walking back to my room to change.

•———•

The boardwalk was nice. It wasn't as crowded as we would've thought.

I made my way towards a little viewing area, walking up the small staircase.

It had a nice little view of the ocean. William stood next to me.

He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, you dork." I joked.

He chuckled.

"I love you more."

•———•
HHHh THIS IS KINDA RUSHED IM SORRY BUT HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY TO MARBLE HORNETS AHHHHD WKFNWNFNSN

IT WAS MY FIRST WEB SERIES AND I GOT INTO IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO BUT I DIDNT KNOW THAT THE OTHER SERIES EXISTED UNTIL THIS YEAR.

IT HOLDS A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART BECAUSE IT HELPED ME THROUGH A SHIT TON.

ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT MY DEAR CHILDREN.