✽ 05. Photograph

"[name]! Wake up! We need to get you ready!" and [name] shifted in her sleep then as she slowly turned to avoid the heat of the sunlight that was shining upon her

"[name]! Wake up! We need to get you ready!" and [name] shifted in her sleep then as she slowly turned to avoid the heat of the sunlight that was shining upon her. She then wiggled her body forward to find shelter, running away from the direction of the sunlight.

Only then to have someone pulling her covers away then.

She then sat up with a deep frown on her face as she slowly opened her eyes, only to be greeted by the same darkness as always. She then let out a soft sigh as she stretched her hands out, wondering who had called upon her to wake up.

Only to feel an extremely tight hug, which could only be given by none other than the Love Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Kanroji Mitsuri.

"Kanroji-san, good morning," [name] mumbled out and Mitsuri squealed then. [name] then heard soft footsteps, and knowing that if there is Mitsuri, there will be Shinobu as well. [name] then stretched her hands out once more, and soon the delicate hands of Kocho Shinobu, the Insect Hashira, touched and held them.

"Good morning, Kocho-san," [name] mumbled out as well, and Shinobu could only smile softly as she soon placed a hand on [name]'s head and gently patted it.

"Come, let's get you ready. We don't have much time in the morning," Shinobu spoke out and [name] could only tilt her head with confusion laced through her mind. She didn't know what was she supposed to get ready for.

"For?" [name] asked, and soon felt herself being pulled up by Mitsuri and was ushered out of her room and into the bathing area. [name]'s body immediately tensed up then when Mitsuri stripped her out from her kimono, only to have [name] turning and pushing her out.

"I'll do it!" [name] spoke out and Mitsuri giggled then as she quickly left and [name] could only find the basin of water that was often placed in the same location and she only had to reach her hand out to grab it.

[name] then shivered when the cold water ran down her naked skin and she could only shiver a little together with how the earth beneath her was trembling a little as well, following her emotions.

"Ah, she bathed in cold water, I assume," Shinobu spoke out as she gently laid the kimono down onto the tatami floor along with the hairpin as well. She then looked over to where the Love Hashira was, patiently waiting for [name] then.

And soon, [name] came out from the bathing area and soon entered her room once more. Mitsuri then squealed as she rushed to usher [name] into the center of the room and started to dry her hair too. [name] could only remain still then, as she felt a cloth upon her body, and her arms were guided to slip through the sleeves of the kimono.

"Where are we going? This kimono feels like its a new kimono," [name] spoke out as she felt the centerpiece being tightened from the back. [name] then felt her long black locks being combed through and felt as it was soon tied up.

"We're going to have our photographs taken, Oyakata-sama had managed to get someone who owns a camera to help us take photographs so that we can remember today," Mitsuri explained and noticed how [name]'s body slumped down a little then.