✽ 04. Promise

"[name]?!" Gyomei yelled out as [name] started to cry badly as she got caught in her own power then, causing herself to get stuck in the ground. Gyomei who was busy training with Sanemi, immediately stopped the training as he noticed how unstable the tremble was.

He then turned towards the direction where [name] would often train at and he could only continue to hear her struggle. He then heard Shinazugawa Sanemi dropping his wooden sword and took off running towards [name]'s direction.

"[name]!" Sanemi yelled and Gyomei quickly followed as well. 

"Nii-san..." [name] cried out as she tried to get out, but she didn't know how to. Sanemi could only watch then as Gyomei quickly knelt down beside [name] and comforted her, and then the Wind Hashira started to dry and dig [name]'s way out.

Only to notice how the more he dug, the tighter the earth around [name]'s body became. Which he then stopped as [name] yelp out in pain then. Gyomei could only then gently hold his younger sister's hands in his large ones and mumbled a prayer.

"[name], I need you to calm down okay?" Gyomei whispered out and [name] could only nod as she placed her tiny hands on his arms tightly then as she tried to calm down. He then gently patted her on the head and felt as the ground beneath them started to loosen, which resulted in him being able to pull her out with ease now.

"That fucking gave us a heart attack!" Sanemi scowled out as he quickly grabbed hold of the cloths that the kakushis had brought over and wrapped [name]'s injuries with it tightly.

"It's okay [name], you're still trying to learn how to control. Mistakes happen," Gyomei whispered out as he tried to comfort his terrified younger sister.

"[name]! Look out!" and [name] snapped out of her memory lane as she turned to look at Sanemi's direction who was looking at her in horror. He then watched as her hand easily lifted up and she decapitates the demon that tried to attack her with ease.

He then shut his eyes a little then as he noticed how the blood splattering was far different from using a nichirin blade then. He then cracked open one of his pale purple eyes and noticed how Iguro Obanai who was right next to him, was just staring at what had happened.

"Woah," was all he said and Sanemi could only roll his pale purple eyes then.

"Earth shelter," and [name] created a shelter with the earth and quickly shielded them as an oncoming demon attack was sent their way. Obanai and Sanemi could only watch then as they looked at the shelter that was created, and they waited for [name] to release them.

And soon, the opening was seen and both Sanemi and Obanai leaped out and attacked the demons that had attacked them as well.

"Breath of Wind, Seventh Form: Gale - Sudden Gusts!" Sanemi leaps into the air while swinging his blade which generates gale-force winds to shred the demons apart.

"Breath of Serpent, Fourth Form: Twin-Headed Reptile!" Obanai leaps forward and performs a horizontal slash that slices through the demons.

"Earth wall," and [name] easily placed her hands against the ground and lifted it up with ease as she blocked the oncoming attacks of the demons that were coming at her from her direction. She then lifted her hands up once more and broke the earth wall, causing them to become sharp pieces of rocks, and eventually, she manages to send them at an insane speed towards the demons.

Slicing their heads off with ease as the sound of blood splattering was heard.

The blood splattered onto her face then and Sanemi could only sigh as he whipped out a cloth from his uniform and walked over to where [name] was, whereas Obanai could only watch then as Sanemi started to harshly wipe away the blood from her face.