✽ 06. Inseparable

[name] easily balanced on the tree branch as she slowly tried to identify her target

[name] easily balanced on the tree branch as she slowly tried to identify her target. Tilting her head a little then as she waited, given how her crow was telling her the whereabouts of where the demon was hiding.

[name]'s ears then perked up as she heard one of her traps getting set off. Hopping down from the tree with ease as her crow perched on her shoulder, she placed her two small delicate hands together, just like how Gyomei had always done and walked towards where the trap was set off.

She heard the growling noise of the demon and soon it's appearance appeared in her mind. She tilts her head a little, looking at how the demon was struggling, given how she had created a huge hole in the ground, and upon falling in it, the earth will wrap around the demon's limbs and hold it in place.

"Pitiful soul," [name] whispered out as she interlocked her fingers, and the sound of the demon screaming and blood splattering was heard and echoed through an empty area that she was in. She then let out a soft sigh as the earth rumbled once more, filling the huge hole and returning to its original form.

"Caw! Caw! New mission! New mission! Head over to the north to assist the Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri! Nearby! Nearby!" and [name] could only then turn confusedly, only to have her crow pulling her by the uniform towards the direction.

"This way!" and [name] nodded as she started to run with her crow shouting out the directions to her, and eventually [name] appeared in the small town where Mitsuri was having her mission at. [name] then felt her crow perching herself on her shoulder, and she proceeded to calmly walk.

Sensing a wall, she avoided it only to hear a scream then.

"Breath of Love, Third Form: Cat love Shower!" and [name] followed the sound of a unique nichirin blade being whipped about, and she could feel the gusts of small breeze coming from the constant swinging by the Love Hashira.

"Ah! [name]! You came to help me!" Mitsuri yelled out and [name] nodded and she quickly turned then, sensing a presence behind her.

"Ground shift," and the ground beneath [name] started to alter as she moved out of the way from the attack, and eventually it affected Mitsuri as well. [name] then altered the ground till her back touches Mitsuri and soon it went all calm.

"I can't get used to it. But it sure is fun!" Mitsuri giggled out and [name] hummed in response and soon got down on a knee and placed both her hands down. Mitsuri then watched as [name] stood up while bringing her hands up as well.

"Earth column," and [name] caused columns to rise up from the earth and soon motioned for Mitsuri to hop onto one of them as it rises. [name] soon rose up as well, and Mitsuri noticed how high they were, and she couldn't help but admire [name] then.

As always, she admires anybody and everybody.

"Ready?" [name] asked as she turned her head to look at Mitsuri, base on her breathing. Mitsuri then gripped the handle of her nichirin blade tightly then and hummed in response as a sign for [name] to let them down.